A happy note

A happy note

I look in the mirror and found a stupid looking girl, looking at me. With her stupid freckles and stupid eyes that are in between colours ( blue and green) GAH! I scream at the mirror. But all it does is do the same... The face I see is long and a bit narrow. Eyelashes that are blonde and unable to see them unless you get close but if you get close you see even more flaws... Something that I'm pleged with, just like the freckles. *sigh* my eye sight sucks. My world is blurry and ugly. When there is a quick glance on beauty in my world It turns blurry then that means it turns ugly. But here are a few guys in my world that are so handsome my world can't destroy their beauty... But they only see me as a friend... ALLWAYS a FRIEND. Nothing more and nothing less. I was told if I pray to God, he would answer my prayers.So I pray to be beautiful but it's never answered. Never. I find makeup but that just covers up, it doesn't stay forever, it just fades away in time. Dear God I cry why cant I be beautiful like my friends? I look in the mirror and see a girl with tears streaming down her face. I see how she is an ugly crier. How she will never gets the guy, just watch all the other girls get the guy she wants... But then this one guy, who is handsome. Who can't be blurried out. Who talks to her. Who smiles at her. And maybe wants to be something more? Anyway this guy, this one guy helps change her life. She starts to see beautiful things with no blurr to it. I look in to mirror and find a girl who is no longer cursing herself. Who is no longer trying to be beautiful. I see a girl who is beautiful in her own way.