Chapter 1| The Beginning

Mingrui's P.O.V.

Y/N: Heeey are you listening?

Me: Yea, I am...

Y/N: Hehe... I wonder if we can see a lot of them. I'm excited to see the meteor showers!

Me: ...Yea.

Y/N: Well, let's go!

Me: ...Okay.

We walked in the hallways and go inside a hospital's patient room.

Y/N: Perfect! We'll just have to wait now!

Me: ...

Y/N: Ack... Phew...

Me: Y/n? Are you okay?

Y/n: ...Hm?

Me: I think you might have a fever...

Y/n: No... I'm fine! Just a little tired!

Me: Really?

Y/n: Really!

Me: If you feel bad... Make sure you tell me okay?

Y/n: Your really kind... But if so what should we do? We're the only one left on this floor...

Me: Uhh... Isn't that the button to call the nurse?

Y/n: You're right... But there are two buttons...

Me: Hmmm... Red or blue... Which one is it

Y/n: Maybe the colour you like?

Me: What? That can't be it...

Y/n: it'll be fine! And anyway, you might be the one who needs help before I do, in that case, I'll push the button for you!

Me: Seems like some kind of race...

Y/n: Well it is a race or maybe something an endurance test....?

Me: Anyway, tell me if you feel bad, okay?

Y/n: yea yea---

---

Me: ...I fell asleep... What time is it? ...Y/N! *looks everywhere and saw Y/n beside him*

Y/n: Ug... Ugh... Uhh...

Me: Y/N! Are you okay? What's wrong? Y/N!

Y/N: i'm...o-.... okay...

She has a fever... I gotta call someone...! Uhm... Red or blue? Hmm... Blue! I pressed the blue button...

Tootoot...

Nurse: Can I help you?

Me: It's Gou Mingrui! I'm currently on the second floor of the second building!

Nurse: Mingrui!? What are you doing? Everyone's been looking for you...! What about Ms. Y/L/N is Y/N with you?

Me: Yes... But she seems to be in a lot of pain and she has a fever please come quickly!

Nurse: we'll be there right away. Stay still.

I come near Y/N again.

Me: Y/N... Its going to be okay, someone's coming...

Y/N: Mingrui...I'm sorry...seems like...we can't...see the...meteor shower...

Me: We can just see it next time...

Y/N: Hehe...thanks...by the way...which button...did you push?

Me: Huh? The blue one.

Y/N: I...like the red one more...hehe.

Me: Well next time I'll push the red one.

Y/N: Haha...that's so...weird...but I'll be...the one...to push it.

Me: like I said, it's not a race...

Y/N: next time..

Me: ?

Y/N: flowers would be nice...

Me: Flowers?

Y/N: Yea flowers...

Me: flowers huh...

We are staying in the hospital because I have a heart disease and Y/N is suffering from LMD disease, she looks really healthy but she have more Checkups than I do... Once the LMD really does show up... She will only have 2 years to live... So I'm worried...about her... LMD is an incurable Disease according to the doctors and this is a dangerous disease

For her to live a long life, she will need a lung transplant, and for me to live a long life, I will need a heart transplant as well... But we don't have any donor yet... We are bestfriends and we keep hanging out but only inside this hospital...