Unexpected Journey

she realized she gotta talk .......she removed her high heels and started running bare foot behind his car....

it wasn't even half way through the road...and BANG !!!.......a lorry ...an accident....the lorry hit Anne

Azus wildly stopped the car..hurried and carried anne's bleeding body into the car.....there was a strange regret , remorse on his face.....his deep blue eyes filled with sorrow .....

(next morning)

anne woke up...it was 10'o clock in the morning...though she met with an accident last night ..she felt fresh...fresher than ever....she took a look at her wounds ...they were patched and there was no bleeding....instead she was bandaged neatly....and of course she wanted to talk to him...but he was in school...she had to wait........meanwhile she thought of exploring the house.

she went around the house ...creaking the doors of untidy rooms perhaps never opened...yes, the house was huge....she went over wondering about all those dusty strange old things she saw around....the day seemed really long........she didn't believe it was his house .....a normal history teacher couldn't afford such a huge house even earning throughout his whole life......

Finally she could hear the sounds of keys on the door....she hurried... it was him....the looked into each others eye lost for a moment.....he broke away the distraction and she helped him with his coat.....

they sat for lunch not speaking a word.......until he asked...." so how are you feeling...?"

"better....better than ever"......she said with moderate shyness......she couldn't believe the man she spoke to last night was readily smiling and talking to her .......

" hmm....so you wanted to talk ...last night...?" he remarked..

" oh..!! well....umm....maybe....i ....i forgot ...."

" okay...take your time..." he said ..in a rather disappointed tone...

she gathered the dishes...and hurried to the kitchen......

she washed them all....all the dishes by herself...she wasn't used to it....but today she felt different...she felt powers within her ready to be freed....

she wiped her hands and walked out the kitchen...and what did she see...? he was leaning on the wall....." i thought you were rather tired...'' she said ....

"tired ?! i never get tired..." he exclaimed with a good laugh ...a laugh she was ready to hear her entire life....." now come here......I've gotta show you something..." he said placing his hands over his eyes.....