Prologue: Before The Show

A/N: Canon to my other story, but not as much, but enjoy either way at your own leisure if you so desire.

"Hey 'erybody!", Zeik shouted as he and Z suddenly appeared in front of the large group gathered at once. "Oh hey Zeik, it's great seeing you again!", Mina said, "Thanx Pinky, now, we got some great news for y'all!", Zeik said with a smile. "What is it?", Glowster asked, "Somethin' big", Z said with his arms spread out as far as he can. This made the group worry about what they have planned, which is always something unexpected and odd.

"And that is?", Inko asked, "Relax, it's nothing dangerous or painful, maybe, you're all just gonna watch something different", Zeik said with a shrug. "What are we watching?", Kota asked, "Your world", Z said, the group growing in surprise at what that may mean. "Uh", Kaminair started, "Thinking of it as a regular viewing, just with your own world and your own lives", Zeik said with a smile.

!!!

"WE'RE GONNA BE ON TV?!?", a majority shouted at once in shock, awe, and joy, "That's so awesome!", Tetsutetsu shouted. "Well you technically already have been on TV, for almost 3 years in my world", Zeik said. "That's so cool!", Sero said, "What's our show called?", All Might asked, equally as excited. "The name of the show is Boku no Hero Academia, but in the US, it's My Hero Academia", Z said as he held up a small DVD case.

 "The name of the show is Boku no Hero Academia, but in the US, it's My Hero Academia", Z said as he held up a small DVD case

"Sweet, we're on a DVD, and we look awesome!", Kirishima shouted as he went and grabbed the case with a wide smile. "Yup, and there's already 3 seasons, with a 4th coming later the year", Zeik said, the group getting more and more excited. "When do we start?", Kendo asked, "When two more guests arrive", Z said as he looked at a list. "More people?", Katsuki asks in anger, still not liking the group he's forced to be with.

FWOOM!

A new portal opened with two figures of the same height walking out, sounding like they're in a deep conversation.

"So I'm very popular in your world?", one familiar voice asks in the portal, "Yup, and if I had to be honest, I'm a fan", another, much deeper voice said. "W-w-what?!?", the first voice asked in the portal as they both finally walked out to be seen by the rest.

One had a dark grey jacket, black pants and shoes, brown hair, a pale face, and a slouched posture. His face had a beard and mustache, giving him an older and rugged look, but all around seemed and looked bored. The other was-

"DEKU/IZUKU/MIDORIYA-KUN!!!", everyone shouted at the sight of their green haired friend returning after so long it seems. While the grey teen moved out the way, Izuku was swarmed by his his closes friends and teachers. He was given hugs, asked questions, and told that he was missed when they were watching him from other worlds. "Izu, are you ok, do you need anything, what have you been doing!?", Inko asked questions in rapid fury.

Izuku tried to calm his frantic mother down for him to explain, "I-I'm fine mom, I was just told what you all have been watching while I was away", he said, slightly blushing. "Who told you?", Shouto asked, "He did", Izuku said, pointing to the unnamed teen, "And he is?", Aizawa asked at they all looked at him. "He kinda looks like Zeik", Toru said, "He said his name was Zachery and that he knows Z and Zeik", Izuku said, still nervous. Said being's walked over to Zachery with wide smiles, giving him a back pat and a high five at seeing him.

"Damn good to see ya man", Zeik said, "Thanks", Zachery said with a smile, "So how'd it go explaining to Izuku?", Z asked. "Eh, it wasn't so bad, except I spent like 20 minutes calming him down after getting kissed by all the girls here", Zachery said with a chuckle. The other two laughed, "But besides that?", Zeik asked, "Pretty well, he should be ready for this", Zachery said with a shrug. "Cool, you gonna stay for this?", Z asked, "Sorry, but I've got work to do, but I'll drop by when I can", Zachery said with an apologetic look.

"Don't worry bout it, just don't forget", Zeik said, Zachery nodded as he left in the portal he and Izuku came in from.

"Alright everyone, I'm sure it's great to see Midoriya again, but please take a seat as the video shall start soon", Z addressed the group in a louder voice. They all gave their own variations of an ok as they retook their seats, but not without changing them up. Since Izuku was here, there was some complications on who would sit beside him, or for Eri and Kota's case, on his lap. It ended up being Izuku between Inko and Ochako while Lida and Shouto beside the two and the youngest on his lap or by his legs.

"So is this the part where you go and leave to somewhere else?", Katsuki asked, "No chance sparky, we're staying here!", Zeik said proudly. "Awesome, it's so much fun having you here!", Mina said with a smile, "Thanks, glad to be here", Zeik said as he and Z made their own seats.

Well Z made a regular seat, but Zeik made a small thrown that was way bewigged than a regular couch.

"A'ight y'all, let's roll!", Zeik shouted as he picked up a large TV remote and pressed a button, the screen lighting up.

A/N: AND CUT! Sorry, but this is just the prologue, not the first chapter, that's next, so don't worry. Also, if you're curious who the other guy was, I explain it in the main story, I just haven't published it yet. See ya!