When We All Met.

Alissa's POV :

Its Monday. School. So I grab my shit and head out the door on my way to hell. I met my best friend there, Mana. She is literally my only support right now. Oh yeah, my brother passed away 2 months ago so that's why it's been tough. I head into class and notice people staring at me. It felt like millions of people just waiting to kill me, like I was their prey but we all waited until the bell rings. After 20 mins of waiting for the damn bell and for the school day to start, people started coming to me and giving me hugs. Now that was the shit I didn't want but I didn't hesitate. I never felt that amount of attention so I just stood there.

Mana's POV

Alissa has been going through tough times. I'm always trying to be there for her. I love her with all my heart and treat her like a sister. She is my family. I don't have anyone anyways. My parents ditched me and I have no siblings so that's why I consider her family. There is something off with her. After the summer break, she has been acting ruthless and depressed. Maybe her brothers death is a part of it? I don't know. I just wish she opened up to me though. I watched as classmates and random people from our school come and hug her. I'm surprised she hasn't strangled anyone yet. After a few mins, everything stopped and everyone went back to doing what they were before until he walked through the door.

Alissa's POV:

After so much hugging it finally ended. I stood next to Mana and notice him. All the girls started to squeal and whisper while I'm just standing there thinking 'what the fuck is going on?' . I can tell Mana is waiting to just stab all those girls in the chest just to get what was right in front of her, him. I honestly didn't give a shit. Due to all of the squealing and whispers, I grabbed my bag and decided to go get a coffee. I turn around and look start down at the floor while walking towards the door.

??? POV:

I can see the girls giggling and staring at me. But there is this one girl that caught my eye. She didn't give a shit that I was here. Yes I am new and my brother, his girlfriend and I just moved into town. I took a step into the classroom and suddenly she walked into my chest. "Oh sorry" I said while watching her stumble back.

Alissa's POV:

"Oh shit" I thought to myself. I heard his words and it was soft and quiet. I look up and see this stunning beauty. His cologne smelt of cherry blossoms and roses. I know I'm exaggerating but he is beautiful. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I stumbled back and looked at his eyes for a quick second but quickly looked down to the floor. My badass starting to kick in so I said "move over jackass." which shocked him. He stepped aside revealing his brother and the brother girlfriend. The beauty grabbed my hand and turned me around and spoke " My name is Josh. Josh Firtiz." I was stunned. But my badass bitch came back and I said " good to know but I won't need to call you sweetheart" and I walked past. The girlfriend stopped me and asked where's the lady's bathroom and I pointed her to the left. She said thanks and replied " My name is Liah." And I flicked my hair and walked away. I can hear her get annoyed while trying to pat her face.

Josh's POV:

She was a real tough bitch. I guess I should get to know her. So I followed her to the same coffee shop. I line up behind her and she turns around. "What a coincidence!" I said in a sarcastic tone. She is quite the girl. Never seen anyone like her. I think I'm just going to stay away from her. But let's see.

Alissa's POV:

Omg he is creepy. "Are you following me sir?" And he just smiled at me and kept looking into my eyes. I grab my coffee and head straight out. He kept following me. I crossed the road and entered school. He was still following me. I walked into to a empty class room and told him to get in. I closed the door behind us and...
———————————————————————————
(Add me on Instagram @epy.ax for more updates on when a new chapter will come out or any info! Until then! Cyaa! ~a)