Chapter 1

Madie's POV

"I can't believe you! Your a fucking liar and I hate you!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I had never seen him this upset and it was all my fault.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered out. I didn't know what to say. There he was. My best friend, my only friend. Standing in front of me telling me he never wanted to see me again.

I burst out into tears. Everything that I had bottled up inside me was let loose. I was broken and now there was nobody to fix me.

Your probably very confused. And you probably don't even know who I am. Let me introduce myself. My name is Madison Murphy but most of my friends call me Madie. I'm 15 almost 16 years old and and I live in Louisiana with my amazing mother and my abusive dad. Yes, you heard that correctly. My dad abuses me.

My mom doesn't even know. And I don't tell her because I'm to scared of what might happen. My older brother passed away when I was 7. He was 15 at the time. I don't really like to talk about it. Not even my best friend Dylan knows. He's asked before but he understands thats its a tough subject.

I've know Dylan since I was 3 years old and we've been best friends ever since. He was there for me when my brother died, and he's there for me when my parents aren't.

Today is the day that marks one week until summer is over. I honestly hate school because of all the bullying and I don't really have any friends. Dylan on the other hand is Mr. Popular. Since he's a famous vines and YouTube star he's pretty popular at school. Besides Dylan I have my 4 other friends Ellie, Parker, Noah, and Katherine.

We have all know each other since we were 5. I'm pretty sure that Ellie and Parker are going to start dating. They always flirt with each other. Same with Noah and Katherine.

I wish that I could date Dylan. But I know he only sees me as a friend. The thing is I've had the biggest crush on him for as long as I could remember but he will never like me back.

Honestly, I love him.

Dylan's POV

Hi my name is Dylan Dauzat! I'm 16 years old and I live in Louisiana. I'm a some what famous viner and youtuber but my goal in life is to become an actor and model.

I live with my mom, my dad and my sister Allie. The best part about living here is I live right down the street from the most beautiful, talented, smart, and amazing girl named Madison. My best friend.

We've been friends for as long as I can remember and I can't remember the last time we didn't hang out! The thing is though, I have a HUGE crush on her. I know she doesn't like me back cause she sees me as a brother but I see her as the one I grow up with, the one I spend the rest of my life with, the one I start a family with, the one I grow old with, and the one I share my love with.

I just don't want to mess up our friendship.

////////////////////////////////////

Sorry if this is a bad start :/ I got a little nervous lol but trust me it will get better! Next update when this gets 10 reads!