~The Illusion ~

"Ha ha ha." I was breathing hard. Running away from the shiny hunters. They were after my shiny Mawile. I was raised by N. I can hear the voices of pokemon.

~ we gotta get out of here ~ said Jawaza.

~ I know. Who are they? ~

~They are Team Rocket. ~

~ Thats a dumb name. ~

~ Anyways, lets go. ~ running faster than ever, we ran into the forest and vanished from Team Rockets sight. I sat down. Resting while Jawaza was eating some oran berries through her giant jaws. Jawaza is a mega mawile. A PERMANENT shiny mega mawile. I fell asleep in a batch of grass. When i woke up, Mawile was still eating berries. Then some kid showed up. He looked like he was around 11 years old, my age.

"Whats your name?" he asked.

"Dillon." i replied. He held out his hand gesturing me to hold his hand. He pulled me toward this little cottage. I didnt get it, it was in the middle of no where. He pulled me inside then slammed the door. He gave me a pokeball.

He said, "Catch me."

"Huh?" He transformed into a zoroark.

"WHHHAAAA!!" i screamed. He transformed into the boy again.

" I am very lonely. Ive been here forever." He didnt want to talk through his inner voice.

~So are you gonna catch him? ~ Mawile asked. I didnt answer. I was thinking about it. Then i took the pokeball and tapped the boy on the head. He went in. The ball shook 3 times then clicked. I let him out. He came out in the zoroark form. He looked different than a normal Zoroark. He had a blue ponytail or whatever it was. Anyways i was happy I got a new pokemon.