Steamed Mirrors

Lucifer trudged through the front door, exhausted in every aspect of the word. His shoulders relax as even the act of removing his coat took the weight of a day off of him. He unbutton his shirt, every motion delicate as to not exert any extra energy. Slipping his arms out of the worn shirt he peered in the dark hallway leading to the back end of the house.
"I wonder if she's sleeping."
He lightly muttered to himself. He ran his fingers back through his thick black hair that just barely fell from view behind his shoulder. He closed his eyes as the tightness of his muscles released into a warm spread throughout his body as he stretched. He threw his shirt over his shoulder and walk back towards the room. Upon entering, to his surprise, he found the king size mattress not only a mess but vacant.
The squeaking sound of a faucet rang followed by the sound of water assaulting the ceramic tub floor. The slightest traces of a smile held the night together in that moment. He ever so lightly crept into the bathroom making sure to miss the creaky spot near the entrance.
He felt his pants tighten as the bulge began to grow. She stood there as perfect as the day he first saw her smile. She had body language that said shy but and demeanor that yelled bold. The water roller-coastered down her neck and between her breast tracing her stomach and accenting her subtle curves. He took a mesmerized step forward when he realized how fixated she was on lathering her thick brown hair. A curly beautiful mess that was a free fall of light chocolate down her back. As he reached the edge of the tub she did a light one-eighty spin, drew the shirt from his shoulder to the back of his neck, grabbing from both sides. She looked him deep in the eye. The playful gleam sent fireworks to the pit of his stomach.
"What was the plan there?" She said with a teasing smile. "To get in with your pants on?"
Lucifer's smile was equally childlike "It's not like they're my good ones"
Her smile slightly widened as she kneeled down pulling the belt through the loops with her teeth. She removed his pants with practiced motions and was unsurprised at her present that sprung forth. So ready in fact that she caught the tip in her mouth and went down on him all in one motion.
Lucifer's hands caught the wall and nearest sink as her tongue danced around the tip of his dick. Her head bobbed up and down as she placed her hands on his thighs needing little to no support but feeling comfortable in the gesture.
She broke her rhythm and placed her hands on the edge of the tub leaning forward and swallowing the rest of him.
His nails tried to rake into the wall but merely slipped against the tile. He took a deep breath in as he regained his balance and looked down on her. She looked up at him with the stare that screamed innocence in a scenario that swore otherwise. She then pulled back and licked from the base to the tip, only to take it all back in her mouth all with minimal gagging.
At this point he had been biting his lip to keep his concentration knowing that one break in his mental fortitude and he would cum. She noticed the strengthening in his stance and closed her eyes, making her movements more methodical and looked up at him for a split second before letting out a light lustful whine. Lucifer's knees buckled. It wasn't earthquake violent but very noticeable. He could see the smirk on her face even with her lips being parted by his cock. This riled him. He pulled himself out of her with a satisfying pop. The slightly disappointed look on her face turned him on more than before. He entered the bath with her carefully. He pressed her against the tile wall, the water steaming against his back. He spoke centimeters from her lips grazing them with every emphasized syllable.
"I see you still like to shower in molten lava"
There was that smirk again. "It's the only time Im enveloped in something hot" This got the reaction she wanted.
He place his hand on her abdomen forcing her strictly against the wall. He placed his foot between hers and pushed them apart she sank but didn't fall looking up angelically. He guided his cock between her legs in a fashion where he wasn't inside of her. But his shaft grazed along the outer-surface of her vagina lightly sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. This got her bottom lip caught beneath her teeth immediately.
She looked up at him pathetically as she drank in his expression: A not so hidden smirk. He grabbed her chin and began a passionate kissing session filling them each with a warmth that made the steamy air around them seem cold. He rocked his hips back and forth agonizingly slow, causing her to try and buck her hips toward him on to be immediately stopped by his hand keeping her pinned against the wall. She whined loudly as he lightly bit her lip drinking in her futile efforts. She slid her hand to his to his back continuing to hungrily kiss him.
She made her way down his body stopping for an infinitesimal amount of time as it solid core and made a move to put it in herself. This motion was met with him removing his hand from her chin and latching around her neck. She let out a groan that in part was happy yet disappointed. He then used his other hand to grip under her leg and slightly lift it while grinding his cock along her clit. She found this to be both more pleasurable yet an enhancement in torture. Her kissing became more aggressive as if to prove that she deserved to be fucked but was met with even more restriction in movement. He then propped his leg onto the bath tub edge under hers to keep it lifted.  Taking his dick in hand to place the head at her entrance, he ran the tip from top to bottom of her aching pussy. She pulled from the kiss, looked up at him, and whimpered.
"Please..."
He smirked at the game he had now won, but he wasn't quite done yet. He whispered to her "I'm sorry what was that? I didn't exactly hear you over the sounds of your pathetic whimpering."
She bit her lip in response. He stuck just the tip in and pulled it right back out. She stared at him, facial expressions unchanging but the look in her eyes were wild.
"Please..... please fuck me like the pathetic slut that you've turned me into"
Lucifer fully smiled now, slowly plunginging all of himself inside of her. She broke the trend of whispering as her whine cut through the house. She realized a split second later that she was being carried, cock still buried inside of her.
The cold air hit as they entered the bedroom and she felt her back hit the bed with him still inside of her. She felt herself tighten as she watched the steam create art work as it curled off of her lovers dark skin. She gasped audibly when his strokes began to feel more deliberate and he leaned over and began to tenderly suck on her neck. She was in a temporary state of shock when she heard a low deep growl in her ear. "Mine."
The word was simple, commanding, and undeniable. So she said the first words that came to mind.
"Y-yes sir."
With that he began ponding away at her as her moans began to blend with the darkness. He tangled his fingers into her hair and sank his teeth into her neck leaving a mark that would be a reminder of his property. She gasped at the perfect mix of pain and pleasure. Lucifer could feel himself getting close as he slid himself in and out of her. Judging from how she was scratching magic into his back he could tell she was the same.
"I'm gonna...." He started.
She pulled him closer and wrapped her legs around him. He looked at her in surprise and saw a look of pleading on her face. He kissed her one last long and slow time as he could feel his cum leaking out of her. He fell to the bed and she buried her face into his chest. They entangled their legs as he had not yet pulled out and she closed her eyes. He pulled out lingerie from under the pillow and a confused look appeared on his face. "Baby......" She let out a soft snore and he smiled. "Looks like I was early to the party."
She parted her lips into a light unnoticed smile. They slept into forever.