The Life of Joan Carulasan

Joan is the youngest too their family. She's a girl who has a simple life together with her parents.

She loves to eat junk foods even though her mother doesn't want her to eat that kind of food because of her illness. She's the dependent type of person. When the times that there are circumstances she encounters in her life, she remains to smile because Joan doesn't want others to see how sadness in her life, this young lady doesn't want others to see how fragile she is inside. Even though her eyes tell everything that she is not happy nor okay.

But despite those problems that she encountered in her life, she remains to be strong for her family. All those circumstances of her life give her a lesson that "No matter how much it hurts, someday I will look back and realize my struggles changed my life for the better." This lesson brought her for a lifetime. It motivates her to fight those circumstances the she encountered. Even though she can't decide on her own because of her mother, but she's thankful that God gives her a mother like Leticia. Joan sometimes she's hurt for not having freedom form her mother, Joan always believe the positivity of it. She didn't consider the negative side that can affect her and her relationship with her parents because she knows that that strictness that her mother treats her would be good to her in the future.

Her family is meaningful to her. Joan did everything just to make her family proud. She's aiming high grades, she even joined dissimilar activities. She did everything to make her parents proud especially her mother, but it seems those achievements in school she has are not enough for them. It feels like her mother didn't trust her capacity. There are times she thinks in that way. Joan wants to be a professional teacher in the future.

Her father's name is Henry Carulasan, and her mother's name is Leticia Carulasan, her father work as a laborer to there place. Joan was close to her...