Genderfluid Problems

Genderfluid- Someone who feels like one gender for an unspecified amoutn of time, and then suddenly feels like a different one. Ex: I often switch between male a female.
Why did I include the definition? Apparently even though it's 2019 there's many people who have no clue what genderfluid is. I laughed the first few times someone asked me, then got the most shocked feeling of disbelief when I realized they were serious.
Now, this doesn't sound like a rant right? Ok let me get warmed up~ Ahem
GENDERFLUID PEOPLE CANNOT FLIP THEIR GENDERS AROUND AS EAsILY AS FLIPPING A SWITCH. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER OUR SUDDEN SWINGS IN PERSONALITY OR MASCULINITY/FEMININITY AND ETC!
So, the other day something really annoying happened. It pissed me off. Now I recently cut my hair, and have mainly been in long distance relationships, etc all that jazz. I was talking to a friend of mine, or rather former friend of mine, who suggested that I should put more effort into my appearance by wearing some makeup. What pisses me off more is that I listened. I have been wearing makeup the past few days, and in fact, I started a video chain on my tiktok that's supposed to last until i hit 100 fans. I'm currently at 23!
Then when I tried to explain to my friend that it'd be really awkward if I genderswitched while wearing makeup because it'd feel so wrong, he got all confused. He said that I should just stay female and keep the switch flipped that way when he and I talked. And I have one question. What the fuck is an E-boy? That was a terrific her used. He said people didn't want E-boys, they wanted real boys. And that, despite not knowing what half of it meant, made me livid. That's transphobic on a level I've never actually been exposed to before.
And here's the other issue, I'm living with a hyperreligious mother who would flip her shit if she knew what I was. She already hates the fact that I'm bisexual, I'm not risking telling her about the other aspects of me. When I'm 18 I'm getting out of here.
another thing the guy said, was that even if it didn't work like that, that I should MAKE it work like that. As in force myself to feel feminine for the sake of a guy who just blatantly disrespected me in a ton of ways.
Oh did I mention he claimed that I looked like a corpse unless I actually smiled? Yeah. Dickhead.
Another rant incoming, there may be a bunch of spam updates coming up.