Still?

So this is chapter one, um, its my first book and I'm hoping someone will read it. my name is Davy by the way (writing name) and in this book is a girl named Alissa. Moving back to the familiar town she grew up. See what happens whe Ryan and all of her friends finally see her again.

Chapter 1

As I reached the airport my heart dropped, my mother was running torwards me with my little brother Steve ( I call him Stevie) trailing her every move. " How have you been? How was the flight? How's your Dad?" My mom (Peyton) said.

*Flashback*

I was 11 when my Dad took me away from my family, I mean, the rest. Mom had had a big argument over me and Dad couldn't take it so he told me we were going fishing with my uncle. So we hopped in his jeep and drove, until we ended up in Idaho. So now I've just been living my life with him for five years and I decided to come backl

*Flashback ended*

I just smiled, and after all the questioned stopped we got in mom's car and went "home". "So hunny, Ive got you into High School at West High, home of the Indians!" Mom pleeded proudly. You see, I had a boyfriend back when I was in sixth grade. His name was Ryan, and we had been together for four years, until my Dad took me away. So I wasn't very inthusiastic about going to school.

Later that night

I looked in my closet, clothes! Very cute clothes to. Mom peeked in the door with Stevie hiding behind her. "" Remember Claire?" she said. I shook my head. "Well she went shopping for you and she told me to tell you that she is very excited to see you." "Okay, I'll tell her thanks tomorrow!" I replied. Mama P (my mom's nickname) smiled and walked away, but little Stevie still stood by the door. " Why did Daddy take you?" He asked. "Because him and mommy were having some issues but it's okay, Im back now!" I said cheerfully, giving him a hug.

'Dinner!" Mama P shouted. I raced down the stairs hoping to beat Stevie (he needed to have a little fun) but hee had already beat me. I sat down, ate, then fell asleep.

So thats the end of chapter one, I know that there isn't alot of drama, but be patient! :)