1 - Wounded, Bleeding, Broken Heart

Worldwide_Handsome:
Yoongi-ah
Yoongi ah
Yoongichii
Yoonglzhs

Genious👌🏻:
What do you want
It's 3 in the morning
What the hell happened

Worldwide_Handsome:
I
He
No
We broke up
I'm dying
Send an ambulance
My heart is hurting

Genious👌🏻:
You're kidding
You actually broke up
I told u
Ur hopeless
He cheated on you
I told u ×2

Worldwide_Handsome:
M juST sAD OKAy?

Genious👌🏻:
Don't yell @ me
Anyway
Imma sleep
Hobi's askin' what happened
Now he woke up
Gdi why

Worldwide_Handsome:
Tell him to come to my funeral
Because a legend has fallen

Genious👌🏻:
We'll come over 2morrow
If u want 2 ofc
I'll bring food

Genious👌🏻:
Just pls stop bein a
drama queen for one sec

Worldwide_Handsome:
You're like, the ultimate friend
Thanks Yoongi

Genious👌🏻:
They don't call me Suga
for nothin'

Worldwide_Handsome:
But sometimes u
become a sour bitch

Genius👌🏻:
. . .
I hate you

Worldwide_Handsome:
I luv u 2 bby

- - -

As Seokjin texted the younger, he felt much  more better. He's been crying non-stop for at least six hours, his eyes were now swollen and red.

He looked awfully ugly to be called the world's most handsome man.

Kim Seokjin had purple fucking eyebags.

He had to put a smile on his face and keep living.

The bleach blond haired, currently ugly alpha groaned in dissatisfaction, he sat in his bed and gulped down a full cup of warm chocolate milk.

"Maybe he's right.. maybe I am hopeless.." He said to his pink, almost two meter tall teddy bear which sat next to him. The soft, synthetic strawberry scented plush helped him to relax and close his eyes when he felt lonely.

"Am I an idiot?" Of course he didn't expect an answer from the giant toy, he just wanted a friend to speak to. "Why do I trust people so easily?" The once forgotten tears showed up again, just to roll down his red cheeks. He wanted someone to wipe them away, to tell him that it's okay, to patch up his wounded heart.

Seokjin wanted someone to love him for real, a person who would never make him cry like this.

- - -

After a few months, Hoseok used his happiness magic on him and actually made him love himself once more. The ginger haired alpha knew how to make people happier and stronger. Also Yoongi helped him when he needed a friend too.

The small omega's shoulders became his crying place for more than a month, and Seokjin was more than grateful. The mint green haired moody boy never turned him away. Even when he was extra salty, Yoongi made him feel better.