No Complaints

"Can you not?" I ask Jacob who has just rested his head on my shoulder.

"What, babe?" His voice tingles on my ear and lingers, making a pit of butterflies in my stomach. You'd think after two years I wouldn't get butterflies along with his touch. But no. Each day I fall even more in love with this tall, adorable guy with the big hands and incredible voice. But each time you gain love for someone, you get butterflies along with it.

But I'm not complaining.

"I'm trying to cook for you, but it's hard to maneuver with you around my waist," I respond.

"You're making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I could practically hear his grin.

"I never said I was a good cook, so be thankful you're getting food, because I know you wouldn't get off your lazy ass and get it yourself," I giggled.

"Well look where this lazy ass is. It's standing right behind you," he says matter-of-factly as I finish his sandwich.

Jacob then starts to tickle my sides as I laugh uncontrollably. I try to escape his grip, but he is too strong for me to make any progress.

"Jacooobbbbbb," I whine while still giggling. "Stoppppp."

He manages to turn me around to face him, then stops. "Under one condition."

"And what might that be?" I ask, obviously knowing the answer.

"One kiss."

I tap my chin. "Hmmmm..."

He grabs both my hands with his and leans his forehead down against mine. "Pleassseee," he pleads, his eyes wide.

I quickly stand on my tiptoes just to give him a peck on the lips, but he draws be back in, like he somehow always manages to do. I slip my arms around his neck and they soon start to tangle through his hair. When I try to pull away for a breath, he pulls me right back in with his lips. By the time he pulls away, I am breathless.

He softly mumbles, "I love you so fucking much," a millimeter away from my lips.

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this might suck and it's really short but I just kind of liked this. I was just writing it so I decided to post it.

I'm think about writing imagines now, too.

And I'm so so so sorry for not updating Torn, but I just needed a break. I have school and a lot of soccer.

But thankfully I don't have any soccer this weekend so I'm going to try to write a lot!☺️

Thankssss

~Mrs. Mendesss🌚