The first Glance ♥️

Based on True story:
2015 January
The weather was cold in Mountains every students and was busy with their busy life.
The four pax of best friends had decided to move on to new home . The rest two guys were busy in their work and another two boys were busy in stalking new girls . Suddenly the guy Named - Mannu saw that beautiful girl on his way toward kitchen.. that FIRST GLANCE made him fall for her , he was into love at first sight. The girl was elder to that guy. The whole building was packed with all college students.
Next Morning - Mannu made tea for those new Girl and himself went to invite them to have cup of tea with his friends too.
Mannu was planning something big and something interesting about his birthday which was about to happen within few Days.
As the day arrived MANNU birthday was there on 9th February he invited all his friends and his New Crush - MAAYA drinks were on the table , music was loud , food was kept on plates everyone's was busy enjoying Party that night. Both MANNU & MAAYA hold a corner and started smoking  Vape. 
THE NIGHT WAS YOUNG SO THE NEW LOVES BIRDS ARE
They had drink and had food too they even KISSED each other that night...