A Journey To The Past (chapter 1 & 2)

-Chapter 1

''Ugh man i hate getting up in the morning for school....... i mean every time doctor walks in the teacher goes all N-U-T-T-Y'' I walk down Avel street and watch as some delinquent children illegally open a fire hydrant, they stare at me and i quickly turn away and walked i stopped and looked up,"red stop sign, I'm not for jaywalking so I'll wait" the light turned green and I was able to walk RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[SREEECH] a speeding car was racing away from the police without warning the car tried to come to a stop but it could not and i was hit by it, i felt s rush of pain bolt into my head down towards my spine my right arm was bent in a position that was abnormal. My left leg was severely injured and i could no loner move i fell to the ground with a [THUMP] the man got out the car and yelled at me he drew a crowd he stepped and kicked at me i yelped in pain before he knew it the police came and i was at the hospital.

-Chapter 2

[BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP] The sound of a heath monitor awoke me from my sleep ''where am i'' i thought to myself my eyes were barely awake only to see the doctor and two nurses.'' She is very lucky to be alive Mrs..... if we weren't there on time she could of DIED". The word died echoed throughout the walls of the room "was i going to die, w-w-was it that bad" then the monitor started to sound louder and faster "W-W-WHAT'S HAPPENING" i thought " OH NO" the doctor shouted "she's fading quick preform shock" the nurses came towards me with a large pair of Defibrillators " wait no I'm..." [BEEERZSHTISH] the shocked ran through my body and nothing happened until [BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~] " please no she's not dead she hasn't died not yet nooo" the woman shouted unto the doctor, " please we have tried everything ma'am I......' The doctor stopped and there was an uncertain silence in the room........... the woman responds "then please keep her here i know that is weird at ask....but please keep her HERE!" the doctor nonned and looked at the nurses he left the room and it fades to dark.........

Author's Note

[*Due to some difficulties i will have to postpone "A Journey To The Past" the whole story in my phone was erased actually EVERYTHING ON MY PHONE WAS ERASED INCLUDING MY FUTURE STORIES....So i am sorry to say that ''A Journey To The Past'' will probably not be continued i appologize for this but future stories will be out soon i hope till then stay INCREDIBLY FANCY!!!!!!*]