I'm Toga!

"YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!" A high pitched voice yelled from across the damn bus.

Katsuki was taken back by this, since Kirishima  had gotten the flu before the trip, he was pretty lonely. It was, obviously, Uraraka screaming to Deku about how excited she is.

'Ugh! Seriously, Why doesn't she just confess, already?'

He thought, as an angered look came upon his pale face. He had a tiny bit of a crush On Uraraka, even though she hated him. But she was pretty annoying either way, so he didn't give to shits about what that round faced loser thought.

And Deku....he just wanted to punch him into the goddamn sun! He just wanted him to fuck off.

"Eh, Round Face! Would you be quiet?!" He yelled without turning around.

He, suddenly, felt a wet sensation on his face. He opened his eyes to see Tsuyu's tongue on his cheek. He growled as Tsuyu took her tongue back, as everyone laughed.

"Whatever..." He shrugged it off and leaned against the window. They had 45 minutes left, so it was pretty easy to just fall asleep for the rest of that time, but Uraraka's sweet voice kept him up.

"Eh, Crazy. Are you gonna be alright?" Dabi asked, even though he was asking, he really didn't care.

Toga looked back at him with a smile. She nodded her head and climbed until she reached the top of the tree.

She looked down on everything, it all seemed pretty normal, until a bus passed by. It was pretty long, and it looked really expensive. But then, she saw....him.

"I-Izuku! Izuku!" Toga yelled out, he couldn't hear her, but she saw him.

She tried to identify the rest of them. She saw Uraraka, Tsuyu, And a bunch of other people that she considered friends. Then, she saw an ash blond boy with spiked hair.

'Isn't that the guy that Tomura wanted? He looks pretty delicious'

She was blushing harder than ever. She didn't exactly see him as a love interest.... yet.

Time Skip (To When They Get Off The Bus):

"Hey! Deku! We should really hang out later! How about some ice cream?!" Ochaco asked, sweetly.

Izuku turned his head, slowly, then, smiled.

"You mean...like a date?" He asked.

Ochaco's expression went from happy to serious as she started to run away from him. Izuku had a, dumbfounded, but guilty, look on his face. Did he just hurt her in some way?

Bakugou rolled his eyes and looked at Ochaco, he finally had a chance. Now that Deku was far away from her. Fucking Deku....

He stumbled over to her, his hands were in his pockets to hide the fiddling of his fingers. Her brunette hair was covering half of her face, so it was hard to see if she was crying or not.

"uhh....hey..." he mumbled

She looked up with sweet face, and said in a soft tone.

"Yeah, Bakugou, What is it?"

Katsuki blushed and rubbed the back of his head, they were behind one of the walls of the entrance so it was nice that no one could see them.

"Y-you really shouldn't run away from Deku, like that! If you do, He'll get the idea, and since he probably likes that crazy girl with the blonde hair, whatever her name was. He'll just reject you and go off with her!" He said, messing, everything that he just planed up.