Sweets and Kisses

"Mikkaasssaaaa!" You loudly groaned as you flopped over the side of the sofa. "Yes, (y/n)?" Mikasa said as she looked up from her book. "Do you wanna go on a walk up to the candy shop?" You said as you lazily got off the couch. "Sure!" She said as she closed her book. She grabbed your jacket, and hers. You walked out off her apartment. You held hands as you walked down the steps. "You're so cute, (y/n), you don't know how much I love you," she said as she kissed your fore head. "Aww, I love you too, Mikasa." You held hands with her all the way to the candy shop. Mikasa payed for all the candy. You walked to the park. You sat on a bench. "So, what do you wanna eat first?" She said as she looked into the big bag. "Surprise me!" You said back to her. She pulled a random bag of candy out of the bag, and tore it open, then stuffed a hand full of it in your mouth. You laughed with a mouthful of Skittles. You took a bunch of Tootsie Rolls. And shoved them in her mouth. "Muhahhahah!" >:D You said as you laughed. She kissed you on the cheek, it was sticky. "Hahahhaa, pay back!" She said as she stuffed more candy into your mouth. You guys went on with the candy war. You both cuddled up after all the candy was gone. You watched all the young girls' and boys' skate on the frozen pond. Mikasa fell asleep. You grabbed your phone and snapped a quick picture. She was leaning on you with her head on your shoulder, and her hands wrapped around you. You smiled at the picture, then put your phone away. You laid your head on her head. She squeezed you harder and smiled. "I love you so much, (y/n)." "I love you too, Mikasa." You said as you smiled. She oddly always had her arms wresting on your breasts. You kinda already knew why, but you didn't want to say anything.