★☆★

"No! It was the girl who was in the grave!"

"No! It was the boy! That was why his family looked gloomy!"

"No! It was hers! I remember that uncle. It was her uncle!"

"It was his uncle from his family and they were sad because the boy died!"

Cartoon is confusing. Sometimes they look the same and sometimes not- but the viewers tend to forget.

And look what the bad cartoon has done to you and Jackson. Fighting. And the fact that both of you are stubborn, you already knew this gonna take a while before it ends.

'Because I'm Jackson' if you weren't his girlfriend he would've say that to you. And if he wasn't your boyfriend, you could've punch his nose.

"Don't make me feel wrong for crying" you said.

"Well, you were supposed to not" he said, and you feel like punching his face right now.

Well, you cried because (in your opinion) the girl character died at the end. But as you and Jackson got out of the theater room, he said to you that it was wrong to cry since the one who died was the boy, not the girl for which you pitied more.

"Do you even have heart?!?!" You already on your rage. Correct Jackson should always been correct ha? Kiss my feet.

Coz you saw it yourself! Even the girl's name written on the stone, not the boy's!

The car stops. Your eyes wonder outside the car windows and you know you have arrived. You pick up your handbag beside your leg and get out of the Proche car just to get caught by Jackson by your wrist.

"Wait for me." He said and you did stop in your tracks. You just stand there waiting for Jackson taking his things in the car and as you wait for him, you decided to play with your phone.

You sighed, 'we must've been ridiculous to fight over cartoon' you said in your heart while you unlock your phone's security codes.

'Oh, Mark texted me' You check out his message and unknowingly smiled at it.

"F*ck, you even like him more than your own boyfriend" Jackson walks passed you while his head hangs low and his eyes glued to the path ways.

'Look who is the one leaving the other behind' you roll your eyes and start to walk quite fastly to catch up with him but slow it back down when it's just less than a meter away behind him. You can't just approach him right now. Not now!

The reason you smiled at Mark's text was because he sent some pictures of him with Jaebum. They were doing funny faces and you couldn't help but to remember that they had lost their bet with you and just ruined their very images just for you.

'And he thinks i'm cheating with him. Lord!'

Jackson stops when he reaches in front of the lift and pushes the arrow button. You follow behind him as you keep texting to Mark and Jaebum. It is not a while till the lift opens its doors and you and Jackson let yourselves inside.

Oh, one thing sucks your life up is the fact that your apartment room is on the highest floor. And to reach there, you need to wait approximately 5 minutes coz the apartment oh-so tall and you live at the 30th floor of the 30 floors it has.

'This ride gonna be the longest i would have in my f*ckng life. Great. Such a beautiful night thanks to my boyfriend'

As the lift doors closed, you peek a sight of your boyfriend. He looks cool though, with his simple shirt and jeans, hands in pockets, head hangs low, tapping feet making some sort of melody filling up the atmosphere of the silent elevator.