Ibiza We're Back

Like all the years me and my family friends spend our holidays in Ibiza. He stayed at some random apartment so as much more people. The apartment is near to the beach and so we spent day and night there. Everyone goes there at night to see the stars and all. It's really relaxing, there are so many boys proposing girls that you can't even imagine!

We just arrived at the airport now and in two hours we'll be on the airplane flying to IBIZAAAA!! I fucking love ibiza there are so many bar's and discos and the beach is awesome at night and day!

I brought my best clothes so I could be the best.. I like to be the best in everything, but not school hehehe

2hours later

-Daisy seat near jared and try to get some sleep you need it!

-Okay Caroline... bye bye see you in Ibiza...

-Yeah Daisy cause we aren't in the same airplane ... ahahahah

-We aren't carol......

2hours later

-Daisy wake up *jared tried to wake me up but some how I punched him*

-Daisy, autchhh, what the hell?!!!!!!

-OMG jared I'm sorry! - I heat him, OMG, can't believe I've done it.

-We're back Ibiza *Jonh said*

Gosh, can't believe I'm finaly here!

-Jared, where is your sister?

-I don't know... Wait, she's over there! * he pointed to a place with thousand of people*

-I can't see her. Nevermind jers. Bye kid see you in the hotels check in.

-Kid? I'm your age. Where are you going? We have bus to take!

-ohh yeah, I forgot we are not in Porto. Toilet time, I'll be back in five. Wait for me!

Hi guys! I started to write this story because I love writing.. This isn't going to be a normal fanfiction 'cause this will be ONLY  passed in the summer holidays! So it will be a short fanficion. Sorry for my english, I  do the best I can. I am portuguese.

Hope you like it!

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOY IT

-LOVE.FAITH.LUST+DREAMS

MargaridaApolonia