~Oh, what a lovely day~

I yawned. I had barely slept. I was kept awake all night with thoughts of the day to come. I was finally going to the mall with my best friend Katie, who I hadn't seen in years. We keep in touch through text, but I haven't hung out with her since high school. I shoveled cereal into my mouth, staring anxiously at my phone. Seconds later, a banner popped onto the screen. A message from Katie. 

Katie: Hey girl!

(Y/N): Hey, Katie-cat! 

Katie: SO ready for today!~ I'm TOTALLY on watch for a potential boyfriend.

(Y/N): Katie, you do that every time we hang out. Well, I mean, when we were younger.

Katie: OMG YOU NOTICED I STILL DO IT! This is why we're best friends!~

(Y/N): Couldn't agree more, lol! Brb, gotta get ready~

I put my phone on the charger and run to my closet, frantically scouring the area for a possible outfit. 

*SEVERAL MINUTES OF OUTFIT-HUNTING LATER*

I look in the mirror at my sloppily planned outfit. It consisted of a grey hoodie, black leggings, and (F/C) converse. I run downstairs, grabbing a last bite of cereal before leaving.

*AT DE DESTINATIONNNN*

Katie grabbed my arm. "Oh my god, (Y/N), we DEFINETELY have to go to that coffee shop we used to hang out at!" I smiled. "Fine. Just to bring memories back." Katie squealed and grabbed my arm, almost pulling me over to the Bluebird Café, where we used to go after-school. As soon as we got our table, Katie gasped. "DAMN, that boy is HOT!" She gestured to a boy cleaning the front counter. I looked over. She was right. He seemed foreign. He was tall with lightly tanned skin. His black eyes were beautiful. His light brown hair gently fell off to one side. He really was hot. Katie giggled. "So? Where do ya think he's from? China? Japan?" A deep voice then arose from behind us. 

"South Korea, actually. I grew up there." 

Katie and I turned to see the boy standing behind us with our drinks. I smiled. Katie giggled flirtatiously. "Ooh, I LOVE your accent! So you speak English too?" He nodded. "Yes, my dad is a scientist. His work took us everywhere, and I lived in America for years. Oh, sorry, heh.. My name's Changkyun Im. You can call me I.M." Katie bats her eyelashes. "I'm Katie, and this is (Y/N). We're both single, if you're wondering!~" I facepalmed. I.M chuckled. "Yeah, same here. Anyway, gotta get back to work. Nice meeting you ladies!" He flashed a charming smile and returned to his work at the counter. Katie fanned herself dramatically. "He's SOOOO dreamy! Did you hear his accent? SEXY, right?" I laughed. "Katie, you're fangirling again." She gasped. "Oh, I am! Sorry!!" I glanced back at the attractive Korean boy. He looked up and smiled, waving a little. Katie quickly drank the remaining tea in her cup and flagged I.M over. I chuckled. "Need a refill, I'm assuming?" He said in his handsome deep voice. Katie nodded. I.M slipped me a folded post it. "Text me later if you can." He winked, making my heart flutter. Katie pouted. "Luckyyyy!" I couldn't fight back a giggle.