Chapter 1

I watched the crowd as I heard a "One, Two, down, off" as my bases lifted me down as my uniform lifted an I pulled it down. I was a flyer for my cheer squad, and the adrenaline in my veins would prove it. The memory now was hazy, it seems so long ago.
We all broke to get water and I leaned against the cold metal fence to talk to my boyfriend. we were going to some party after this, he wouldn't tell me where or who with. Few more cheers and we left, and luckily our team won. sometimes if the team lost they would cancel the parties.
Brandon drove us out and I changed in the car. The memory blacked out yet again, I may never remember it. They do say that your memory tends to leave holes during traumatic events. I wanted to bang my head on a pole, if there was anything to bang against. The only thing in this room was a bare mattress with just a sheet that was still freezing. I wasn't sure how long I've been here. Could've been a few days or a month, I can't tell. There's not even a window in here, not a light. I'm starving. He's came in to fed me twice. He- the man who captured me- told me to call him master. He keeps telling me he will explain it all soon, why me, why he took me. And within a matter of hours he was here to explain.
"Listen princess," I wanted to scream at him. Brandon can call me that, only Brandon can call me that. but I didn't. Because who in their right mind would piss off the man who has complete control over wether they live or die? "I don't want to hurt you. I really don't. But your boyfriend was in a bit of a bind. He owed us money. He couldn't deliver. So he payed us you."

"Why would Brandon ever owe you money?" I asked timidly. His face was ugly. He just looked about 35, with greasy hair. Even with how old he is he looked to have skin problems.

"I suppose he never told you. He had quite the addiction to cocaine. He took some promising to pay. We were pretty generous but he didn't pay us back. So we accepted you as a payment." He explained in his slimy voice. Even his voice was terrifying. I didn't realize how close he'd walked to me until I could smell his disgusting breath.

I didn't want to ask it. But I needed to. "What do you need me for?" I didn't need an answer, his yellow smirk told me all I needed to know.

"Well princess, we needed a new sex slave around here. And that's where you come in. Your not to ever deny a request from any of us. You can't fight back either. Your ours. Until Brandon pays you off. If he ever will. James will be in tomorrow. Have fun." He seemed so happy to tell me all I'd be doing for him. I was terrified. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. He smiled and walked away, and I noticed by the door he'd left a few pieces of bread and some leftover eggs. I didn't eat them yet. I sat on my bed trying to breath slowly, in and out. This was my room. For a while. Not for long. Please Brandon. Please.