Breaking Morty

"H-hey Morty wanna help me with this depictureiser?" Rick looked at Morty with hopeful eyes, but the boy just shrugged before getting a text. Morty read the text with a big smile on his lips and quickly left the house, just uttering that he was busy.
Rick pretended not to care as usual, despite him being rejected by Morty more and more lately. It had certainly become a problem, for Rick. As Morty had started dating, he barely had time for his grandpa's adventures anymore.
Rick didn't feel loved anymore. He felt confused as well, he thought for sure he had seen his grandsons longing gaze at the dinner table, in the couch, in the spaceship... Or any other place they were together.
"Is it all in my head?"
He thought to himself. He thought it couldn't be, he knew what his grandson wanted, he just had to make him realize it again. Rick went into the garage, he had to get to work fast.

HOURS LATER

Morty came back from his date, as he closed the door behind him he leaned against it, smiled and sighed. Rick was sitting by the kitchen table not far off.
"You broke curfew, Morty."
He said with a strict tone. A silence appeared, Rick stood up.
"How was your "date"?"
Morty could tell that Rick was upset, but he wasn't sure why. Part of him was hoping he was jealous, but he couldn't be, right?
"Grandpa Rick? What... uh what's wrong? I was just out with my-"
Morty's words were quickly cut off by Rick as he grabbed him by the throat and pushed him back up against the door. Rick stared into his grandson's eyes, watching the fear grow in him as he teared slightly, trying to get away from Rick's strong grip, but to no avail.
When Morty felt he was about to pass out, Rick finally let go and let the boy fall to the floor. He immediately started gasping for air. Rick crouched down in front of him, grabbing his hair to force him to look back at him.
Rick stood up, not letting go of Morty's hair, and forcefully pulled him into the garage.
Once they entered and Rick had closed the door he removed his labcoat and belt.
Without a warning he started beating Morty mercilessly while yelling
"You're dating girls now huh Morty? What you think you're fucking straight Morty? I've seen the way you look at my bulge stop lying to yourself you stupid fucking faggot. I'm going to teach you what a cockwhore you are Morty."
Morty instantly began screaming and begging for his grandpa to stop, little did he know, he was just getting started. Morty was going to be broken.
Rick stopped beating him, for now, and put his belt back on.
"Now, Morty. You're going to be my fucking toy, do you understand that Morty? Or is your brain to small and useless to grasp that, huh, Morty?"
Morty didn't answer his grandpa, he just laid on the floor shaking. Which was not okay.
Rick instantly kicked Morty in the stomach, making him get in a fetal position.
"Answer me you stupid fuck."
Rick said, and Morty started trying to scramble his words together to answer his grandpa. But all that came out was
"Please don't hurt me Rick"
Rick chuckled. He knew this was going to be easy. Morty was easy after all, easy to control and humiliate.
Rick crouched down next to Morty, and grabbed his hair again, before spitting in his face.
"Get naked Morty, get naked for your grandpa Morty, you dumb slave."
Morty was speechless, he was trembling over his whole body already. He was scared of taking off his clothes, not that Rick hadn't seen him named before, but if he took his clothes off Rick would instantly notice his rock hard penis. But Morty knew he didn't have a choice, he had to listen. Morty began taking his clothes off, Rick wasn't even looking at him, he was digging through a box in the garage. It was as if his grandpa didn't even care about seeing him. Morty felt upset about this, but even more upset that he was upset.
Rick dug something out of the box, Morty couldn't see what it was but suddenly he had different fabrics thrown at him. Rick was staring at him now as he tried to hide his naked and exposed adolescent body.
"Put. Them. On."
Rick said sternly.
Morty whimpered immediately and started looking at the clothes... stockings, a croptop and worst of all... a skirt. Morty stared at Rick and began talking
"R-Rick I can't wear this... I can't I-"
Rick cut him off again by kicking him, then crouched down next to the child, ripping the clothes from his hands and punching him in the stomach. He didn't think that was enough however, so Rick got on too of Morty and put both his hands around his neck, squeezing roughly, cutting off all air and staring straight into his grandson's eyes.
"I could kill your right here and now. No one would know, I'd just replace you with another Morty, a Morty who I might take the orders of me, his God."
Rick squeezed even harder
"What's it gonna be, faggot?"
Morty started reaching for the clothes, so Rick let go and stood back up, spitting on the child and watching him crossdress.
Morty cried as he put the clothes on. And Rick mocked how hard he was, laughing at him for being so pathetic and easy.
Morty was now fully dressed, he wore a leather skirt and a leather crop top and red stockings. Rick was pleased, but he certainly wasn't done dressing up his toy yet. Rick went and crouched by the same box again, and pulled out what looked like a collar, a leash and red mittens. He walked up to Morty, who was still whimpering and shaking tremendously. Without speaking Rick grabbed both the boys hands and put the mittens on them, they also connected to ropes, not tying his wrists together completely but restricting his movement just enough for him to still be able to put on a fight. Which would allow Rick to show how superior he was to the boy. Rick also put the collar on Morty and connected the leash to it, before punching him in the gut, making him groan and fall to the floor.
Rick held the leash tightly while taking off his belt again, dragging Morty along slightly. Rick pushed Morty's face onto the ground, forcing him to stick his ass up, the short skirt leaving him exposed.
"You're gonna stay like this until I fucking tell you to move, you got that Morty? You little bitch."
He said, and Morty just whimpered. Rick quickly began spanking his grandson with no mercy, doing it as hard as he could with his thick leather belt. Leaving welts on the boy's ass and upper thighs. Morty was too scared to move, but he screamed and whined loudly, begging his grandpa to stop. Especially cause this whole ordeal had made him so hard that it hurt, and he simply could not believe it. His body could not deny what he wanted as much as his brain could, for now.
Rick stopped after a while and moved away from Morty's ass, standing in front of him and pulling on the leash.
"Get on your knees faggot. Suck."
He said sternly, ordering his grandson to give him a blowjob. Morty cried harder as he began pulling his grandpa's underwear down slightly to reveal his erect penis. Morty moved closer slowly, it was clear that he didn't know what to do. Rick grabbed his dick and tried to lead into the boy's mouth, but Morty decided to keep it closed.
"You honestly think you can stop this from happening Morty? Are you really that stupid?"
Rick held Morty's nose closed, until the boy was forced to open his mouth to breathe. Rick forced his penis into Morty's mouth and began leading it in and out by pulling on the leash and keeping a steady hold on Morty' hair, making sure he wouldn't back away from it. Rick suddenly became more rough and began fucking his grandson's throat as if it was a toy, making Morty gag repeatedly and choke on his dick. Rick kept doing this for a few minutes before pushing Morty away and throwing him onto the ground.
"Your mouth is fucking useless Morty, you're so stupid Morty, you're just a stupid fucking idiot."
Rick said, and Morty just laid on the floor shaking, trying to shake the nausea he got from gagging so much.
Rick crouched down and positioned Morty on all fours again, then putting his fingers in Morty's mouth, before forcing three of them into his tight teenage asshole, moving them in and out quickly. Morty screamed.
"Please, oh god Rick! PLEASE STOP!"
Rick laughed and kept going, before leaning close to Morty's ear and saying calmly
"Morty I'm going to turn your asshole into the cocksleeve I know you've always wanted it to be. If you make a sound I'll fuck your mouth with a razor wire wrapped dildo."
Morty tried to crawl away but Rick grabbed his leash and held him still while fingering his ass even harder and faster than before. After a while he stopped, he put the fingers back into his grandsons mouth, ordering him to clean them for him. Morty sucked on the fingers slightly before he started crying hard again and moved his head away. Rick decided it was time to fuck him now, after this, Morty was gonna be broken properly.
Rick moved to the back of his grandson and put his dick against his slightly stretched hole, he spat on it, then forced his rock hard member inside. Ripping his grandsons ass open, he began fucking him hard and deep, filling him up.
"After this --- it's just gonna be, gonna be me and you Morty, forever, just you and --- me"
Morty screamed as his grandpa fucked him hard from behind, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe his penis was so hard from it that it was twitching against his stomach while he was being filled, he wanted pleasure, he wanted it so bad and it disgusted him.
Rick continued to fill Morty's ass, pulling in and out with his full length and filling him fast and hard. Morty couldn't stand it anymore, he needed something.
"Rick! P-please stroke me."
He said with embarrassment, as Rick laughed.
"I fucking knew you wanted this Morty, you're so disgusting."
Rick reaches his hand around and began stroking Morty's dick while he continued fucking him. They were both getting close already. Rick began to pick up the pace, and Morty was moaning loudly now as he got closer and closer. Rick stroked the boy's dick so fast and he finally began cumming, and so Rick did as well. They were both orgasming at the same time, Rick filling Morty's stretched ass with his cum. As they finished Rick pulled out, enjoying how stretched Morty's ass got. Morty fell on the floor, shaking and crying. Rick grabbed his belt and closed his trousers, looking at Morty.
"This is what you needed Morty."
He said
"You needed to be reminded I am your God. You better hope you never forget it again. Get cleaned up now bitch."
Rick walked away, leaving Morty to cry and tremble in the garage, wearing the clothes he was just tortured in.
He was successfully broken.