Party?:

I wake up to my alarm clock. I get up for school. I get dressed in a cute dress. I head downstairs. I quickly eat breakfast. I head to my best friend's car. I get in. "Your seriously wearing that?" She asks me. "Yeah." I tell her. "Do you have a problem with that?" I ask her. "No I don't." She tells me. "Well we better not be late to school." I tell her. "Okay." She tells me.

~~~A couple minutes later~~~
I get out of the car. People start staring at me. I walk to the front door. I walk through the door. I walk to my locker. I feel someone's eye on me.

*Right about now I'm using Noah Flynn from the movie  The kissing booth*

I turn my head to see Logan stare at me. I start blushing like crazy. He walks up to me. I stare into his beautiful brown eyes. He smiles at me. "How would you like to come to a party with me?" He asks me. "Yeah sure." I tell him. "Awesome." He tells me. My best friend immediately comes to my side. "Is this a dream or did I just see Logan Wesley talking to you?" She asks me. "It's not a dream he just invited me to a party." I tell her. "No freaking way." She tells me. "Yes way." I tell her. The day went by so fast. My best friend drives me home. I get dressed in a beautiful dress. I curl my hair and do my make up.

~~~7:45 Pm~~~
I head over to the party. I get out. I head inside. My best friend Daisy hands me a cup of what I guessed is a cup of booze. I start drinking it. "Whoo!!!" I yell out loud.

~~~Several drinks later~~~
I dance like nobody's watching that is until I feel someone's arms around my waist. I turn around to see Logan. I lead him upstairs. We start making out and that leads to something more heated.

~~~The next morning~~~
I wake up the next morning with a huge headache. I get dressed in my dress. I head home. I look at my phone to see a couple texts from my Aunt and a couple from Daisy. I read the ones from Daisy.

From: Daisy

Where at you?

From: Daisy

Oh ignoring your best friend are you?

From: Daisy

I saw you go upstairs with Logan last night were you with him?

From: Daisy

Whatever Olivia you have no idea who he is?

From: Aunt Fiona

Hey it's me just tell me when your going to be home so I can lock the door.

I reply quickly to every single text.

To: Daisy
From: Olivia

Yes I was with Logan last night I was not ignoring you I was just too wrapped up last night literally. You are right I don't know who he is. But I can tell you the way he looked at me at school yesterday it looked as if he was actually interested in me.

To: Aunt Fiona
From:Olivia

I am sorry I didn't come home last night. I fell asleep. I'll be home in a little bit.