Prologue

Another fight, battles won, battles lost, was there any more to it than this? It was hard to say, as the cycle never seemed to end, only continue, circling round and round. Here there was no reset, no way to turn back time, and start new to heal the deep wounds that now ravaged and scarred the surface, and what lie below it. Even so, if there was such a device for this kind of world, it wouldn't be used, then all progress made would have been for nothing, efforts would have been in vain, valuable skills and time wasted, as the healing wounds and scars would be opened, allowed to bleed once more, the damage would remain, even after the world had been turned and flipped on it's head. What battles that can be fought, can be won, but also lost.

Victories, like a new day where the sun shines bright and the breeze is cool, yet refreshing, the sky calm and clear, looking as bright and blue as you imagine. This can make one feel confident and proud, with feeling of pride, like nothing can stand in their path, and they will try hard to take anything that stands between them and the next goal that lies just ahead. Yet, losses are different a battle all on it's own, like the day when the wind blows harsh, bitter and cold, freezing everything that dare stand in it's way, like the dark foreboding clouds that roll in unwelcomed, roaring with anger, flashing with hate, but the tears these clouds shed pour, filling wells, rivers, lakes and oceans alike, and they also fill the heart, weighing it down, dragging it downward to darkness and despair.

Some carry this weighted heart, heavy with a burden they struggle to bear, even struggling to carry and hold the damage in, not wanting to unleash its devastation on the world. Some use this burden as a means to harm others, make them feel the pain they do, bent on making the world suffer, just as they have, just to hide their weakness. Others use their burdens as a way to boost themselves up, to try harder, make themselves stronger to win the next battle and in the meantime help those who are carrying their own burdens.

This is where our story begins. . .

(387 words)

// Hi this is Axzara here! Hope you like what I wrote, I wrote this because I was in the mood to write and couldn't sleep, should I continue this? Let me know in the comments down below. Feedback would also be nice, thank you. //