To you,

Listen. I know things are hard. Trust me I've been through a lot of what you have, and it's not worth giving up the few good things we have. You may think no one cares. Or that the world may be better of without you, but you're wrong! You could never be soo wrong. There are soooo many ppl out there that care about you, and love you, weather you think so or not. You have best friends you don't even know yet. You're more important to everyone around you than you think. Suicide, it may kill the chances of things getting worse in your life, but what you don't see is that it just destroys the chances of things getting better. They say that everything is ok in the end, and if it's not ok, it's not the end. And it's true. It's like a movie. If you walk out of a movie before its over, you won't actually see how good the movie is. The beginning may be sucky, or difficult to understand, but as you go, you'll see that everything comes together and there's alwayse a happy ending. Your life is like a movie. If you walk out, you won't see the ending. The beginning is always full of problems and pain, but it works out in the end. Promise. Don't walk out on your own movie Plz. I don't know what else to say to you.... I can't make you listen, but I can try. The rest is up to you. Find the ppl that make you most happy, and stay with them. Forget about the ppl that put you down.

P.s. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me, even if we aren't really close. And if not me you Have to talk to someone. It'll make you feel better if you do.