Liam's Birthday Sex

Liam's POV:

"Bye guys, thanks for the ace birthday," i smiled as I got tackled into another group hug.

"Well it's not like every day you get to turn twenty-one," Zayn smiled and pulled out of the hug.

"Don't be too loud tonight," Niall winked, whilst pulling Zarry towards the door with him.

"And use protection!" Louis shouted, while following the lads out the door. Katy and I chuckled as she closed the door to our hotel room. Katy and I have been together for almost a month now, so we've been sharing rooms ever since.

"I love you so much," I grinned as i engulfed Katy into a hug. She kissed my nose lightly as we pulled apart.

"And I love you, always and forever. You know that vervain bracelet I got you?" She asked while a smirk played at her lips. I nodded and gave her a wary look." Well i got something else for you." and she took my hand guiding me towards our bed.

"Where's my pres-" My sentence was interrupted by a pair of soft full lips pressed against mine, our lips moved in sync, while our tounges fought for dominance but she quickly gave up. Katy breathed against my lips as she tugged at my shirt. I pulled back and let her take off my shirt before reconnecting our lips. My fingers gripped her waist whilst hers made a mess of my hair. Our bodies were so close together that there wasn't a single gap between us.

"Let's go all the way," I breathed against her lips, as i pulled down the zipper of her dress. Katy nodded as her dressed pooled at her feet. Not wanting to waste a single moment of the night. I undid the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down causing them to fall. I took my legs out of my jeans and kicked them away as she stepped out of her shoes. She starred at my toned body hungrily while smirking causing me to blush but I quickly composed myself.

"Starring isn't polite," my voice seem to bring her back to reality. I felt her finger trace the waist band of my boxers.

"But it doesn't mean I shouldn't," she whispered in my ear causing me to shiver, before returning her lips to mine. I nodded in approval and fiddled with the hem of her panties.

"Are you sure you want to go all the way," she asked against my lips as she played with the waist ban of my boxers. I nodded and gently tugged at her hair, causing her to moan.

"I want you so badly," she moaned into my neck. I felt my self harden against her leg, causing her to smirk and for me to blush. She sucked at my neck, right on my sweet spot causing me to moan and buck my hips into her. She rubbed the hem of my boxers between her fingers and sliding them down. I stepped out of them, kicking them to the side.

"You're so gorgeous," I whispered with a smile. I felt my eyes widen  as i notice she was waving her panties like a flag causing me to blush and for her to chuckle at my expression.

"I want you," I whispered as she trailed kisses along my collar bone, pushing me hard into the bed with her vampire strength, my head hitting the pillows. I know she took my V card all those years ago back in the Xfactor and that we hooked up a few times afterwards but it always feels like it's the first time.

"Im going to suck you off first," she whispered, gripping onto my waist. I blushed but nodded.

"You sure?", I asked. Kissing her neck. She nodded and seconds later she had her lips around me. I let out a gasp of surprise but soon it turned into a groan of pleasure as she sucked in her cheeks.

"Kate," I moaned as she started bob her head up and down as she cupped my balls with her hand. I could feel sparks of ectasy running up and down my spine, my legs quivering with anticipation. I let out a shy whimper as she started sucking on my balls while stroking my length.

"Oh god," I moaned as she took me back into her mouth, deeper and deeper. I gripped the bed sheets. My breathing turned into pants and i couldn't help but moan loudly. I came down her throat. We both breathed heavily , as she pulled me out of her mouth. Katy winked at me while licking her lips.

"Happy birthday Li, I love you. Oh and Fyi, the night is just beginning." and with that she kissed me.

OMFG I was laughing like a maniac while writing this XD

anyways hope you like reading this; My first oneshot ever!!!

please feel free to let me know what you think of this.

comment, vote, share follow!!!!