Get Out Of My Head!

Draco's POV:

It started off a usual day. I was just getting out of bed when it struck me as wrong that my first thought of the day was about Potter. Who wants that thought as their first thought? Probably what I dreamt about

I continued as usual I got in the shower washed my hair and body. Then I got out and brushed it and gelled it down. I brushed my teeth after and looked at my under-eye bags. They were big. I probably didn't get a good night rest. 

I put on my robes to go to breakfast. I'm always early to it because I get up really early. I have to wait about 5 minutes before I get any food. I spot Potter over at his Gryffindor table. He was such a mess. He probably had another one of those legendary dreams of Voldemort. Of corse it was with Potter. I caught his eye and I sneered at him. He looked down. 

Ha I thought and sat down at least he knows his place 

Harry's POV

I don't feel like eating. I'm to tired. I don't feel like fighting. I'm to tired. Doesn't Malfoy get that I'm not going to start anything right now? I can't hold his gaze because the light hitting his skin is to bright. It's quite beautiful actually. 

Maybe if I was able to sleep I could. But I can't. I can't because Voldemort is back in my head. He won't leave. He won't let me have any bit of sleep. If only I could sleep a day.