Shot 3: Would you be my soulmate Khushi ??

Hi friends ,

Sorry for one day delay ..Let's peep in with out wasting time .
................................................................................................................................................................
Note

Italics  - Nivi and Pari's conversations
             - Khushi's thoughts and mind              
             voice

Bold.   - Phone conversations

Normal. - present

................................................................................................................................................................

  Nivi sat along with Pari on the chair available on the park .

" I don't know why papa told mumma . She is too broken " said Nivitha

" Every relationship should begin with trust Nivi . So it is better to tell truth than hide it " said pari.

" Okay .Hey . I am elder to you . How could you call me Nivi ??" Asked Nivitha with a sudden question.

" I cannot call you dhi and all . So Nivi only " said Pari.

" So rude " said Nivitha with a pout.

" Thank you" said Pari with a smile .

" You don't have your parents ?? " asked Nivitha .

" They left me " said Pari with a smile to hide her pain in her face . She gets pain whenever someone talks about her parents.

" Where are they now ?" Asked Nivi .

" I cannot tell you that "  said Pari with a little dull expression .

" Why?" Asked Nivitha.

"Because my family doesn't even knows about my presence . So what is the use of talking about that family ??" said Pari .

" Then who raised you here " asked Nivitha .

" Devi maiya as I told you before . Adarsh my sweet little friend  was also along with me . But he is elder to me so I call him bhai " said pari.

" Where is he now ??" Asked Nivitha .

" He has also got his turn to get back into the earth . He is now presently in his mother's womb " said pari .

"Oh Okay!  When you have the powers , why don't you also go back to your family ?? " Asked Nivitha .

" That is too difficult in my situation . You won't understand" said pari with a chuckle .

" Would I remember everything like papa when I go there " asked Nivitha .

" Yes of course you would remember " said Pari with a smile .

" Who is the other life papa had to save ??; Tell me right .  My papa , me and my cousin . Three of us are known . But who is that one unknown asked Nivitha .

" Do you think , I would tell you nivi ?" asked Pari .

" You have to . You don't have any other way " said Nivitha in a demanding tone .

" It is top secret . So I won't break it " said Pari.

" Pari please " said Nivitha .