ISLAND ESCAPE

I was very frustrated studying, getting too much homework and unit test after every two days, and internal exams were coming near. I got an idea to run away to an island. Where I could live peacefully with nobody to disturb or irritate me.

 I alone went with a bag in which there was a bottle of water, chips packs & two pairs of clothes, chocolates and my iPhone with a pair of headphones.  After some hours of travelling I reached the island.

I was alone on that island; it was a beautiful place. It was filed with untouched beauty. The water colour was translucent turquoise blue; the sand was sparkling white, spick and span surrounded by thick forest. The moon light falling in gaps of the coconut palm. That was such a spectacular serene, that I can’t forget.

The sound of the island waves rolled through the shore, the smell of the flowers was so good. I was so thirsty and the bottle of water was over . I was looking here and there I saw the coconuts on the tree I climbed the tree & took a coconut drank the water too sweet.

I was getting bored so I put on my headphones  after a while I realized the battery was dead. I screamed loudly “ ohhhhh nooo my phones battery is dead  omg!!!!!!What should I do”.

In my anger I threw the coconut in the sea and angel came out and said “ master  grant a wish “  and I asked “ please send me back where I belong ” .My wish came true, within a fraction of a second I was back home, I was very happy but sad too that I did not have my classmates with me to hangout on the island.