OS 1.

WARNING: Some of the chaptersl have horrible curses. So if I were you, skip that part/scene if you are young and innocent.

-----------

Oneshot 1- Xiumin

You were walking on a silent playground, no other people than you were the only there. You were not on your state of mind until your phone rang.

You went back to your senses when you heard the phone call. You picked up the call and said, "Hello?"

"______? Where are you? I thought you're home?" when you heard its voice, you knew that it was Xiumin, your boyfriend. "Oh, I'm here on the playground. Don't worry about me, Min. I'm fine." you replied.

"Well, call for me when there's a problem, okay? I love you, ______." Xiumin said. "Ne, I love you more."

You answered and hanged up. You sighed as you looked up the dark clear sky. I guess I'll be going home now. I think it's past nine. You thought.

You were heading back home when you suddenly heard a ruffling sound behind you. You were startled at that sound so you turn around but saw nothing.

You placed your hand in your chest as a sign of relief. Just in time that when you turned infront, you saw a cast of shadow. It looks like a man walking aimlessly towards you.

Goosebumps filled your whole body and you didn't realize that you couldn't move due to fear. H-help.. Me.. X-xiumin.. you thought as tears started to fall down.

You finally moved and started to run hurriedly. "HELP! SOMEBODY!" you cried. You checked behind you if the man was still chasing you and he still was.

"HEEEEEELP!! HEEE--" your cry cuts off when you bumped someone. "______? Are you okay? What's wrong?" you heard his voice and finally, it was Xiumin.

"X-x-xiumin... H-help.. M-me..! S-someone's been c-chasing after me!" you shouted and hugged him tightly. "What? There's no one here. It's just the two of us. Also, it's past bedtime." he said.

"M-mwoyo..? B-but--" you were cut off once again by Xiumin and hugged you. "Ssh.. Don't cry.. How about we go home now. That way you'll need to rest." he quietly said and you just nodded.

You and Xiumin went back home and getting ready for bed. You immediately plomped yourself on the bed and felt drowsiness. You felt Xiumin sitting on the bed.

"______, are you sleepy?" he asked. You nodded as an answer. Xiumin turned off the lights and lied down beside you. "Goodnight,______. Saranghae." he said and you two drifted to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

You woke up with no Xiumin. You sitted and searched for him inside the house. "Min? Xiumin!" you called but no one answered.

You were startled when you heard a knock on the front door. "C-coming." you said and went to open the door.

"Heya, ______! Whatcha doin'?" your bestfriend greeted you with a smile. "Hi. Do you know where Xiumin is?" you asked. Your bestfriend was actually shocked and her smile faded away.

"Hey, what's the matter?" you asked again. "______, let's talk." she said and pulled to sit on the couch.

"Didn't you already know? That... Xiumin died 2 years ago. You still didn't got to move on!" she shouted. H-huh? That's i-impossible. You thought.

"What? Stop joking. He was just with me last night." you surely said. "You still can't believe me, are you? Come with me." she said and you two went to the city cemetery.

"What are we going to do in here?" you asked. She didn't speak anything but dragged you in a familiar grave. Your eyes were filled with shock and can't believe with what you saw.

-KIM MINSEOK ; 20**-20**-

-From your beloved fiance and parents-

"______, he's gone. He already passed away." she said.

If Xiumin was dead, then...

Who was with me last night? Who was chasing after me?

---------------

A/N: Sorry for all the XiuminStans out there! Sorry that I did this to our beloved Baozi! ;__; Please don't kill me. XD It's just a fiction, relax. :)