-14-

Bea's pov:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine Jeffy just a bit distracted."

I sighed, my eyes going back to the empty seat in the front of the class, I don't know what I'm feeling, why am I worried for her? it's not my problem she hasn't been at school for a day, only a day.

I also felt weird around Jeffy for some reason I couldn't place, when I thought her red eyes would fill my mind with those annoying smirks.

Today we had to go meet with the alpha as Hans told us, the war will happen and they want those that weren't born or didn't took part in it before to be trained and well yeah.

Don't get me wrong I was trained to fight because it isn't a rarity in the supernatural world to have smaller scale wars or fighting with something called rogues so for my survival I needed to learn.

All this thinking brought back memories I wish I didn't see again, as I said before I've been a vampire for one year.... But my family wasn't, you couldn't tell humans unless you plan on changing them, same rule for wolves, I thought long about this, I know all that would happen I chose eternity instead of my mortal life.... I lived far from here, countries and countries away, we faked my death so they wouldn't search for me, it still hurt to know I'd never see them or be in their lives but it was for the best instead of having them maybe die in the change.

I shook the memory again as class was up and we packed up.

It was a glaring contest between me and Carly's group as we were walking to the same place but I somehow kept my temper under lock.

"Why hello again." We looked up at the gate to see Alexis sitting on it before jumping down and just kicking it open. "Nice to see you all here for the meeting."

"So you and Quinn...?" I trailed off as she leads us down the path since most of our group didn't know the way.

"Ah? She told you we are related eh?" I nodded.

"Yeah, just making sure she didn't twist reality."

"Nah she is too blunt for that."

I toned out Mars' rambling as I looked around the village that came into view, it was a pretty place.

"Look at that miss jealous and miss sheep." I smiled for some reason as I looked up at the roof of a house, Quinn crouching on top with a smirk.

"I'M NO SHEEP!!! I'm one of the strongest wolves of this pack!!!" I felt happy at Carly's anger.

"You got teeth like a wolf but you cry like a sheep." I started laughing at that making Carly turn her glare at me.

"I am not a sheep!"

"Whatever you say sheep." She hopped of the roof. "Head straight and you'll find your coven leader in a clearing."

"Still having possessive problems eh?" Alexis chuckled while she rolled her eyes. "Blood or not he is my adoptive son so get used to it sweetheart."

"yeah sure"

"I got to get your siblings."

"Sure."

Quinn's pov:

After I sent the vampires on I hopped back on the roof and sat cross egged, hands in my lap and closed my eyes.