The Job :)

Hi Im Sweenee Teasdale 16 years old. Im from United Kingdom. Im just a simple girl and never imagined Harry Styles falling for me, It started when Mom got the job ....

"Good Morning Baby" Sissy cheerfully greeted. 

"Hey Louuuu. Looks like someone woke up at the right side of the bed, Any News?" I asked.

"Well I've got a job, A stylist I dont know whom I'll be working I heard its One Direction the newest boy band the one millions of girls are screaming everywhere just to see them, Havent heard any of them?"

"Ahh, 1D my classmates use to talk each day about them I never seen them, Maybe their good looking"

"Maybe but Im pretty sur- *Cellphone ringing* excuse me honey I'll answer this one first you go take your breakfast" Sissy hurriedly said.

I wonder who is that early caller, Well anyway I took my breakfast, my bath and dressed up. What ya think? Where is Lou up to? She's very happy and I guess she'll be asking me to hang out with her the whole day, Umm its Ok atleast she'll introduce me to her new job Isnt good? Hahaha Im sure she'll be very excited its my first time to see her smile in such a different way.

Ohh, One thing I forgot to introduce you my Sister she's Lou Teasdale 23 a sweet one, loving wife and umm a fashionable Mummy and oh Babby Lux is her baby daughter  :)))

LOU's POV

Im so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy !!!! I've got a cute job Imagine styling 5 teenage boys? How adorable I'll let Sween come with me it'll be great. And Oh good thing the management called me, well they want me to familiarize the system that's why I'll let Sweenee accompany me doesnt she look cute on her outfit? I bought it last summer when Im in New York she's a sweet girl she loves ice cream, foods, funny, hates dark chocolates and well with her age she dont have a boyfriend my baby is beautiful. Anyway,  I'll be dressing up and we will be going :)