1. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz

_______

     This story begins in the small town of Riverdale.
     Riverdale was split into 2 - The Southside and the Northside.
     The Southside is where all the Gangs were - The Serpents, Ghoulies.. and much, much more.
     Everyone in the Northside were peppy and bubbly.. Completely normal..

...

     This story begins with Toni Topaz.
     A girl, whose parents were brutally murdered when she was 12 years old.
     Taken care by her homophobic uncle, who later kicked Toni out once he found out that Toni was Bisexual...
     Toni lived with Sweet Pea until she found a decent trailer she could live in.
     Sweet Pea was Toni's best friend - he vowed to take care of her after her parents died. He never EVER left her side.

...

     Toni has had many loves-interests before.. Boys and Girls alike. But, none of them had a "Happy Ending", and there's a reason why.
     Sweet Pea was very protective over Toni. If Toni was sad, Sweet Pea would comfort her. If she was angry, he would calm her down.
     Sweet Pea could tell, everyone who dated Toni were bad people - not in the "dirty" bad people, as in criminals..

_______

"Topaz," Sweet Pea called.

     Sweet Pea parked his motorcycle beside Toni and carefully got off of the vehicle.

Toni- Oh, Sweet Pea, hey.

"There's no way in Hell I'm letting you walk 3 more miles to school," Sweet Pea chuckled.

"So what? I've done it before, surely I can do it again," Toni stated.

     Sweet Pea smirked, tilted his head and looked at Toni.
     Toni rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Sweet Pea- Get on, Topaz.

Toni- Fine, fine.

     Toni got onto Sweet Pea's motorcycle. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held onto him tightly.
     Sweet Pea started the engine and started to drive.

"Topaz, you're suffocating my lungs!" Sweet Pea said as the wind blew in his face.

Toni- My bad.

.
.
.

     Thus, Sweet Pea and Toni arrived at Southside High. The only decent school in the Southside.

"I gotta show some Northside around. See ya' Sweet Pea," Toni said as she walked away.

Sweet Pea- Meet us at the cafeteria.

Toni- Aye-Aye' captain.

     Toni walked away and went back tot he entrance of the school where a certain Jughead Jones was coming.

...

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones III," Toni said as she took a picture of him.

Jughead- Jughead.

Toni- Right. I'm Toni Topaz.

     Thus, the two being their very "exciting" tour..

"The classrooms don't have Wi-Fi, the bathroom stalls don't have doors," Toni explained.

Jughead- Oh..

"Over there you'll see a group of teenagers consuming jingle jangle," Toni furrowed her eyebrow.

Jughead- Jingle Jangle?

Toni- This place is crawling with the
J.J.

.
.
.
.
.

     They arrived at the cried cafeteria where everyone was yelling and cheering.

"We sit over there, with the Serpents," Toni pointed to a gang with leather jackets.

"You're a Southside Serpent?" Jughead asked.

Toni- No, I'm a Ghoulie..

Jughead- Huh?

Toni- Seriously? You believed what I said?..

     Jughead scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Something you should know is that my grandfather founded the Serpents," Toni explained.

"Then why aren't you the Queen?" Jughead asked.

Toni- Simple. A rule my grandfather made was a man would always be the leader.

     Toni rolled her eyes at the thought of saying a man should always be the
Leader. #genderequality
     They continued their journey around the school.
      Toni asked Jughead some random
questions about his life and  Jughead
ask Toni some random questions too.

"Are you in a relationship?" Toni ask-
ed.

Jughead- Uh, yeah.. Actual, I am.

Toni- Oh? With who?

Jughead- Her name is Betty Cooper.