I wish he would love us again (emo story)

Hi my name is Skyler i have a baby that is about to be 3 year old but her daddy isn't around. I'm 18 years old and i'm emo and very short  and skinny.

                       chapter 1

Skyler's POV

mommy!!!!!!! mommy!!!!!!!! my baby girl yelled. Yes baby what you need. Why Aubree don't have a daddy like everyone else? Baby you don't have a daddy because he dosen't live in Cleveland and more. Why him leave do he hate me? Aubree asked. No baby no he dosen't hate you. Then why he leave us? I don't know baby. how about we go get some icecream and go to the park? I asked her. YES YES YEEESSSS MOMMY PLEASE!!!!!!!! she yelled. Okay then let's get you dressed I said as i picked her up. I put a little onsie on her that said mommy's little drama queen and a pink tutu. Then i went and got my bracelets to cover up my cuts on my arm. I do selfharm but i cover them up so no one can see. I got the baby bag and grab a pacifier then pick Aubree up and carried her to the car. I straped her in and handed her her pacifier. It was not that far it was about a ten min ride. When we got there there was no one there i got Aubree out and her bag. She went running so i had to run after her and she stopped at the baby swings. Up up she yelled and threw her little hands up at me. I picked her up and put her in the swing and started pushing her. I had her bag on the ground next to me and Aubree was holding her pacifier in her little hand and laughing. After awhile she wanted down and then she wanted to go down the side so i carried her up the steps and around to the top of the slide. Then i sat down and pulled her in my lap and ge slide down. She would laugh the  whole time and we went down the slide about 20 times. I went and sat down on the bench and watched her walk around. My phone started ringing and i picked it up and it was one of my friends Trent. After i hung up with Trent I looked back up at Aubree i didn't notice i wasn't watching her. I couldn't see Aubree so i got up and started looking for her. I started panicing so i called for her a few times while walking around the park. AUBREE!!!!!! AUBREEE!!!!!! BREE WHERE ARE YOU? i shouted. Then i heard a giggle from behind me and it was Aubree's i turned around and someone was holding her. She was laughing because he was tickling her. Wait he looks kinda like someone i know i just don't know who. Then it hit me Tristen so i ran over there and grabbed Aubree got  her bag and ran to the car. I put her in her carseat and went to get in then HE called my name. Skyler?! asked/ said i turned around  and then ran to the front seat. I started driving to the ice cream shop and i bursted out in tears. When we got there i ordered some ice cream for me and Aubree. While Aubree was behind me holding my leg. I looked down and picked her up after i ordered two cookies and cream ice creams we walked out side to find a picnic table to sit at. Why you crying mommy Aubree asked as she moved my ice cream and stood on the table. Then she sat infront of me on the table. Nothing baby i said and continued to cry she then lent in to me and gave me a kiss on my check. Thanks baby i said and gave her a kiss on her check i love you i said. I loves you too mama she said then someone sat acrossed from us it was HIM. I looked up what do you want Tristen? i snaped. I want to apolagize for what happened he said. FOR WHAT FOR LEAVING ME    WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN AND PREGNANT??!!!!! i yelled. GOD IT WAS NOT MY FAULT THAT BABY WAS A MISTAKE!!!!! he yelled. Then Aubree started crying please no fight Aubree cried you scaring me she cried. Come on baby let's go i said as i grabbed Aubree and our ice creams. As i was straping Aubree in the car Tristen came from behind me. I shut the baby's door and just ignored him i got in the front seat and drove home. It was now 3:15 and that is when Aubree takes a nap. We got in the house and i got a blanket for Aubree and lyed her on the coach. Mommy? Aubree asked. Yes baby? i asked. Who was dat boy? she asked. Just an old friend i said. Otay she said and rolled over and went to sleep. So while she was sleeping i cleaned the house and washed some clothes.After I was done my phone started ringing and my stupid self didn't look at the id caller and it was him.