『Sleep』

You tried your best to fight your urge to fall asleep, but it was only deemed as futile as your heavy eyelids finally closed.

"Jagi."

"YAH!"

You shouted in surprise. After all, who wouldn't when someone suddenly appears. But who was that someone you ask? It is Min Yoongi. Better known as Suga from their group in your school, BTS. Which stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan. "Why did you do that?!" You exclaimed at him as your hand still clutched your chest as your heavy breathing slowly turned to normal. "Why are you still awake?" "You know you can knock right?" "You know you mustn't stay up this late, don't you?"

You sighed and raked your hands through your hair in frustration. There's no use in scolding him when he retorts with a question. He slowly sneaked his hands through your waists and rested his chin on your head, something he does often whenever he senses that you have a problem. "What's wrong Jagi?" He asked you, worry lacing his tone. Sighing for the millionth time, you replied with a tired voice. "Our exam is next week and I'm trying my hardest to review but ugh. No information seems to enter my brain." You whined.

You noticed that Yoongi hasn't moved after you said those. He looked at your book as if he was thinking about something. He closed your book and this action made your eyes widen. "Why did you do that?!" You exclaimed. Maybe it's because of your tiredness that you became this frustrated. Yoongi didn't reply. He let go of his resting position and instead took your wrist. He dragged you to your bed and there he started cuddling you. "W-what are you d-doing?" You asked. Startled by his behavior. He sighed. "I've noticed that you weren't getting enough sleep for the past few days and as your boyfriend, I will not let that be. You need to take care of your health you know?."

He hugged you tighter. With your position, you felt yourself slowly drifting to slumber. "If you won't take care of yourself then I would." He continued. You didn't reply. But after a few moments, you said something that made him smile widely. "I love you, Yoongi-oppa." "I love you too Jagi. Next time, I don't wanna see you doing this again. Am I clear?" He scolded. "Yes, Daddy." You sleepily replied. "You know if you're planning to turn me on, it's actually working. And we may do something other than sleeping tonight." You hit him playfully on the chest and he started laughing. "I'm just joking. Good night~" "Goodnight too.." "But you know, you still have time to reconsider my offer."

"