The Other Side Of Me

Kasara and her mum above

Two identical girls
Two different lives
Fate brings them together and they live each others life unknown to others...

Kasarachukwu,kasara as she's fondly called -the first child of her single mom- wondered if the day would come when her mom would look at her with complete sense of joy and love. Yes the woman loves her, I mean which mama no go love her pikin? but there was always something in her mother's eyes that made her feel she is wanting in some area.
She's your regular poor,hardworking but brainy girl with a nonexistent social life except the one in her head,lol,if only fortune would smile on her then her life would just be perfect... Or so she thought
.
.
.
Pamilerin,the pretty princess of the wealthy Chief and Mrs Adeleke fondly called kiara by her dad and only her dad,as strange as the name sounds she loved it coz it has a foreign ring to it,has everything any girl could wish for; the beauty,fame,riches and a loving family to go with. She has a little sister(Tanwa) yet her mom smothers her with affection like she's the only child,despite this,she favors her dad more.
With all these love, why does she some times still feel out of place amongst her family? And there's also this question of complexion, why is she the only Adeleke that is light-skinned?

please do well as to point out any mistake
It's my first time writing something for public eye

please do well as to point out any mistakeIt's my first time writing something for public eye

Tanwa and pamilerin

I need covers pweease