jackie boy

Sean's pov- "keep 'em comin'" you said. You heard the commotion behind you. It was like any other time you went to the bar but this time you were alone. You heard the door swing
Open and turn around to see... Your pov- he turned around and blushes. "He's kinda cute." You think to yourself. He gets up and starts walking over to you and stumbles into chairs and tables and says "hi I'm Sean *hic* but you can call me Jackie boy." He says. You think to yourself "he looks my age I'm taking him home." So you and him walk to your car and you drive to your apartment. When you get home he walks in and sits on the couch. "Oh.. do I know you?" Then it hit you. You blushed purfusly, and said " I'm in the same room as jacksepticeye!" Sean's pov- "don't be shy come sit next to me!" You said. She sat next to you and kept her distance. "Jack Im a really big fan" she said. "Honestly thought you were." You said smiling. She turned on the TV and slowly started to fall asleep. You of Course we're awake but still almost weren't. He kissed your forehead and put you in your room. (Oh dog I'm scared of my writing) and he lay next to you. You turned facing him and heard him wisper "I just want to kiss you." Your eyes opened and you smiled. Jack's pov- "I-I um I-" she put her hand on your arm and kissed you. You kissed her back and it lasted for a while. (Nothing dirty is going down...yet)