one

~ ♡ ~

"JungKook please, you haven't left the house in 2 weeks and..have you even showered?!" Hoseok whined as he once again walked himself into my house, unannounced.

"no, but I'll be fine. Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" I huffed, crossing my arms

"because if I did, you'd never let me in." Hoseok sighed and sat beside me "my wedding is next year, you can't turn up alone, you know you'll just get sad after what hap-"

"Can we not talk about that please?" I cut him off "sorry kook..." he paused, I could tell he wanted to say something "just say whatever you're thinking" I sighed.

"Yoongi wouldn't want you to sit around alone, he told you to do the exact opposite" he quietly spoke, I knew it hurt him to mention my boyfr- ex boyfriends name but he was right.

"fine..but I don't think I'm ready for anything serious, nor will I be for a long time" I spoke softly as memories of Yoongi and I rushed through my head.

"you're so strong, kookie. I would never set you up, I have a mutual friend that you might get along with. I'm doing this so you have somebody to talk to, to relate to. should I give you his number?" Hoseok seemed determined to help me, he smiled slightly as he thought of the 'friend' which made it impossible for me to say no.

"as long as he texts me first"

Hoseoks face lit up as he started typing, presumably to the person in question.

"I gave him your number, he's excited to talk to you!" I tangled my fingers together nervously "if you don't feel ready then tell him, I'm not trying to force you to date, but I don't discourage it either. . I just think it's time you at least talk to somebody" he placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I know Hobi, I really appreciate everything you've done for me." I smiled.

"I'm glad you're trying and I'm so proud of you, I have to get back before Jimin burns down the kitchen. Let me know how things go!" we hugged and I watched him leave before dragging myself to the shower.