Book Of Dragons

Lighting and Poison.
Metal and Sky.
White and Shadow.
Fire and Chaos.
Ice and Water.
Earth and Love.
While Celestial stands alone.

Mates- Freed Justine, Midnight/Macbeth, Levy McGarden, Sharria Blendy, Rouge Cheney, Sting Eucliffe, Gray Fullbuster, Mavis Vermilion, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Gajeel Redfox, Jellal Fernandes, and Juvia Lockser.
Positions-  Alphas(Laxus and Cobra): vicious and cruel when somebody they can call an alpha in the dragon world comes near their mate. Betas(Gajeel and Sting): kind and clingy to their mates. Primary Omegas(Wendy) and Secondary Omegas(Natsu, Rouge, and Zeref): clingy and submissive.
Queen of the Dragons- Anna Heartfilia
King of the Dragons- Acnologia Dragneel
Queen's King - Anna's lover August Dragneel
King's Queen - Acnologia's lover Irene Belserion.
Heir to the Queen - Lucy Heartfilia by claim of descendent.
Heir to the King - Zeref Dragneel by claim of son.
Heir to the Queen's King(Queen in this case) - Juvia Lockser.
Heir to the King's Queen's - Mavis Vermilion.

Council of Dragons/Council of 13- The Celestial Dragon, The Fire Dragon, The Earth Dragon, The Water Dragon, The Sky Dragon, The Lighting Dragon, The Poison Dragon, The Ice Dragon, The White Dragon, The Shadow Dragon, The Metal Dragon, The Chaos Dragon, The Sage Dragon.

Heirs of the council - Lucy Heartfilia by claim of Descendent, Natsu Dragneel by claim of Element Holder, Levy McGarden by claim of Descendent, Juvia Lockser by claim of Descendent, Wendy Marvell by claim of Element Holder, Laxus Dreyer by claim of Descendent and Element Holder, Cobra by claim of Element Holder, Gray Fullbuster by claim of Descendent, Sting Eucliffe by claim of Descendent and Element Holder, Rouge Cheney by claim of Descendent and Element Holder, Gajeel Redfox by claim of Element Holder, Zeref Dragneel by claim of Son, Erza Scarlet by claim of Daughter.