Sweet 16

It was eight o clock i was checking how many days left before my birtday 27 days left.then the doorbell rang. It was a delivery man he had a package for my mom. It was proactive. I wonder why my mom uses proactive theres no point. shes in her 40's and whos going to look at her.

I went to the kitchen and realized that my mom went to work. so i went to eat my breakfest.

Thats when i noticed that my mom didn't even make me cream cheese bagel.

I had to eat froot loops with a glass of sunny delight.

I hurried up and grabbed my bag and left the house.

I was so exicted because today was first day of school i am now in grade 11.

Thats when I met by best friend Aj and my enemy or as i like to call her worlds ugliest slut Ashley.

I walked over to Aj but then Ashley flew right into me and smashed me to the floor.

'You idiot! look what you just did to my brand new aeropostale shirt" i screamed.

"Oops sorry actually you know what im not sorry because that top just doesn't suit you"Ashley said.

I got up and walked over to Aj.

"Are you okay"?Aj said

"Ya" i said

So far today was the worst day of my life.

We finally arrived at our school Riverstone Secondary High School.

The day was going well at least i didn't have to look at Ashleys face. I went to Maggie (my not so best friend) to talk about my sweet 16.

"Hey lets talk about how my sweet 16 is going to be" I said very hppily.

"Maybe you should have it in a banquet hall then it would be a great party" Maggie said

"Ya thats a great idea but we should have a theme ,dont you think"?

"Ya but what should the theme be about"?

"I have no clue" I said very sadly.

Then Ashley walked by and came to me and said"ok Ella we found you a boyfriend that you are desperate for".

"I don't need a boyfriend and im not desperate for one".

"It's jacked up Jeremy"!!!

Ashley and her slutty crew were all laughing with a gay laugh.I ignored them they're not important.

"Maggie lets go" i said in a serious tone.

Then the footballs team head quarterback bumped into me Mark.

"Oh hey ella ".

"Hi"?

"I wanted to ask you something".

"What is it, you want me to ask Ashley if she wants to go out with you"?

"No just listen to me".

"Ok im listening now tell me what is it"?

"Do you wanna go out with me"? he said it shly

"Me really"?

"Ya you".

"Ummmmm...............

What do you think Ella is gonna say part 2 coming soon