chapter 1

(Carmen's pov)
Cameras begin to blind me as they begin to ask my father questions about his first order as president of the United States

(10 minutes later)

"Mr president what's is your first order of business gonna be now that you are the 46th president". A reporter begins to ask as my father as i look at my father with a smile.

"Well my first order of business is to help all the people in Venezuela who are suffering and continue to help everyone in america who are in poverty". James answers as he holds his wife Marjorie hand.

"Mr black will your daughter ever run for president in the future". Another reporter asks him about his daughter Carmen .

"My daughter Carmen will want to make her own decision in the future if she wants to run for president she could and if she doesn't i wont be mad i will support her no matter what the cost are". He smiles at his wife and Carmen as they begin to proceed with the final question.

(A few hours later)

"Dad i was wondering if i can go to a party in New York with a group of friends from high school". Carmen asks her father in a sweet tone as she sits on the smooth leather couch.

"Why do you need to go to a party and who will be there at this"party". He looks up at her as she chews on some hubba bubba watermelon gum.

"Well Cherry, Harley , Zach , Josh , sunshine , and Vince are gonna be there and i wanna go see them cause i miss them and i miss how we was like the breakfast club of rydell high". Carmen smiles and plays with her hair. 

"And you think im gonna say yes for you to go to a party and ruin the family image by you getting drunk and doing god knows what and just for the media to say that the presidents daughter is a wild child and we cant control her so my answer for you is no". He looks at her and she leaves the office mad and smirks to figure out a plan as she calls her friend about the party.

"Hey Harley , my dad cool with me going to the party and said i can go what time you picking me up". Carmen smiles at herself and gets dressed by putting a black dress and covering it up with sweats.

"I will pick u up at 10 and we will meet up with the rest of them at the party".Harley hangs up and drives to meet Carmen at the park.

Carmen walks to the white house door and the security asks where she is going and Carmen makes up a quick lie about going to a  party

"im just gonna go to Harley's house to stay the night and i will back in the morning so don't wait up for me OK".  She says as she  leaves the building to meet Harley down the block and they go to have fun

---------------------------------------------------

(a few minutes later the girls arrive and meet up with the rest of the crew to go have the best time of their lives.

"hey guys look who showed up to have fun". Harley tells the gang and they all hug Carmen very tightly .

"ok you guys I cant breathe, now lets have the best time of our lives and get wasted." she yells as they begin to do shots, and dance all night.

----------------------------------------------

(3rd pov)

Carmen and her friends get super drunk and they leave the party not knowing they see paparazzi taking pictures and she knew that she fucked up bad and now her reputation is ruined along with her family's reputation.

Tbc