Chapter 1- The audition

A/N Hi! I will try to update alot and i hope you enjoy! Dont be afraid to comment or share ideas! Thanks! Btw plz excuse typos or grammar mistakes-typimg on my phone! Enjoy the story! (p.s. for those of you who dont use wattpad, A/N means authors note, and POV means point of view.)

Okay so reader... i wrote the first chapter on tablet which got lost. But basically, i blew my audition for Bradley Steven Perrys love interest on Good Luck Charlie and ran out, bumped into bradley on the street and his bodyguard larry flipped out. My bestie Maddie ran after me instead of doing her audition. Jason dolley was there too. Bradley told me he blew HIS first audition but somebody cared enough to give him another chance. I say i wish somebody cared about me like that. Bradley stared at me took my hand and told me that he cared. Btw he heard me act and thinks im good (in the story) ok now dis is da chapter 2. Enjoy!

-Mayas POV-

Omgsh hes holding my hand i thought! I felt it start to sweat! Oh no! Thankfully we were at the door, so Bradley let go and opened it for me. Thanks. i croaked, barely audible. Larry was followimg behind us, still convinced I was gonna try to pull something. The more vicious looking guy turned out to be the driver, and had left by now. I saw Maddie burst through the door calling my name. She realized what she was interrupting and slowly apologized and backed out. Wait Maddie stay! I called. I have someone to introduce you to! Bradley, this is my best friend Maddie, Maddie this is my uh, *awkward silence* this is Bradley. I finally blurted out, blushing. Maddie walk with us! I said as i realized Bradley repeatedly glancing at his watch. Sooo how did your audition go? I asked her. I didnt get a chance to audition I came looking for you! I slapped her arm, half playful, not to hurt her but to scold her. That was the stupidest thimg youve ever done! I told her. Well i just wanted to make sure you were okay! She said. Well i appreciate the thought but you arent my babysitter okay? I told her. Well at least I TRY to be a good friend to you! Maddie fired back at me. And if you dont appreciate that, then im not going to be your friend anymore! She stormed off. Fine! I hollered at her! I dont need you! But inside I was sad. I may have just lost my best friend forever! Bradley put his arm around my shoulder. Shell cool off. He said. I almost jumped, forgetting that he was there! I was blushimg. Sorry i ah. I stuttered. You know, i could get an audition for her too if shes interested. Bradley said. Really? I asked.