Radiator

It was a gusting winter, Celine moved into an apartment next to her university in order to avoid transport problems caused by the bad weather. Because of the poor sanitary conditions of this ruelle, the rent of the apartment was fairly generous; this also allowed Celine to afford it.

The owner of the apartment was a nice middle-aged man. He appeared very friendly and likable to Celine. He wore a pair of distinct old-fashioned round glasses as well as a pair of vintage leather shoes. He told her that he was going to travel to China to study Asian cuisine. After receiving few cash bills from Celine, he left.

The apartment wasn't big. It possessed a living room, a kitchen , a bathroom, and a small bedroom. The clean inside of this house contrasted with the filthy pathway of the street. The living room came along with a nice TV and a comfortable sofa, and the drawers of the kitchen contained all sorts different dish sets and even some exotic seasonings.
"He must be a culinary expert..." she thought.

But the bedroom was a bit too small. It had a foldable bed, a wooden drawer and a radiator. Due to the extremely cold weather, the radiator took a considerable amount of space. However, it did provide enough heat to warm up the whole room. She also noticed the presence of a similar device in the bathroom.

The fridge in the kitchen already contained food in large quantities, almost enough for two people. It even included some ice cream. Her life in this cozy house started pretty well.

Occasionally, the strong wind might cause the house to produce noise, but they were bearable.

Once, Celine was showering. When she leaned forward to grab the shampoo, a strong light reflected at her left eye. She noticed that the reflection came from a round lens that was inside the radiator. The lens quickly moved and disappeared.

Celine's heart pounded. She panicked and rushed outside of her bathroom. She quickly dialed the owner of the house to inform him about the matter.

A telephone rang inside the bathroom.

(Answer below)

Answer: The owner is inside the radiator peeking at Celine all the time.