The crush

I thought I was straight until recently. I think I have developed a crush on the new girl.
How? She has only been here for like a month now, but I have really become close to her. I almost hang out with her everyday and when I do, it feels like the whole world just got better. Every time I se her, I wanna kiss her so badly. And I  don't think that way to other people, just her. Her name is Diana Jones. And Alex is my best friend who supports me and we have been friends since 5th grade.
Alex: "Y/N! Hello? Are you there?"
Y/N: "Oh yeah, what where you saying again?"
Alex: "What is with you today? You have been daydreaming all day long! Is there someone you think of, a crush maybe?"
Y/N: "NO!"
*awkward silence
Alex: "Relax, it was just a question"
Y/N: "I think I have to go now!"
Alex: "What! Now? Ok, then. See you tomorrow"
I left the house inn a hurry. It only took about 5 minutes to go home so it didn't take to long. I got home, ran upstairs and closed the door. I lay down on my bed.
"Why did I got so hung up in that question? It's not like i am in love with her or anything. That would make me gay, wouldn't it?"
But as I thought about it, I just wanna feel her body so badly. Touching her boob and fucking her. I soon fell asleep.