Chapter 1

Kaoru woke up, her wrists chained together. Her body ached, and her throat was sore. She remembered what happened before.

An emergency meeting was held at Kokoro's mansion. Everyone rushed over there when school was over.

Hagumi asked, "Hey, Kokoron! What is the emergency?"

Kokoro smiled big. "Thanks for the question, Hagumi! The big emergency is..... Someone doesn't feel happy!"

"And who is that someone?" Kanon questioned her.

"I can't tell you yet!" Kokoro chirped. "I want to make it a surprise, for both you guys and that person! But for right now, follow me!"

Kokoro cartwheeled away, the others rushing to keep up. "I wonder what the surprise will be." Kanon said.

"It will be fleeting, as always." Kaoru did a dramatic pose and flicked a piece of hair out of her face.

Michelle, who was actually Misaki, kept quiet. A part was wanting to go home, and another part, she had to admit, was a little excited herself.

The group stopped at the end of the hall, two doors were in front of them.

"Ok, guys! I have some stuff in here that might make the girl happy! Let's look around and see what we can find!"

"Ok!" The other four replied.

Kokoro opened the door, and inside was very clean. It was spotless. The girls looked through everything..... Then the lights went out.

"Wah! Who turned out the lights?!" Hagumi yelped.

Something hit her head, and she was knocked out instantly.

"Hagumi-chan!" Kanon tried to feel around for her, but she was hit in the head as well.

"Hagumi! Kanon!" Misaki and Kaoru held hands, getting nervous.

"What's happening?!" Misaki screamed.

"I don't know, but let's stay close, Michelle!" Kaoru sounded a little closer.

Then someone grabbed the girls and injected them with a sleeping chemical. They both screamed, and in a few minutes, fell asleep.