Title your Story Part

It was the moment when I had to sit next to him in chemistry class for a project. We were always arguing and fighting in class.

Everyday I was distracted by him and his dreads, which was one of my weaknesses. Always thinking about playing with them. When I was next to him he would pull my chair closer, and always touched me either rubbing on my leg or trying to kick me. It wasn't hard for him to do that because he is almost a foot taller than me and stronger. I loved playing around with him and fighting- when I always knew I wasn't going to win. I loved the way he held my arms while I resisted. Those days when he laid on me so I could play with his long dreads. I always told him "we're going to fight" he was always up to it. It was that tension when I sat next to him. The last day of school he pulled me in and I hugged him. He told me we were going to chill "fight" over the summer, all I could do was smile. It was something about the way he pulled me to him, I loved it so much. Yeah we "fought" he let me win of course. You know how those couples are letting the girl win, yeah... After that I went over to him ran my finger through his dreads while he kisses me. It was a magical feeling that we both felt. He knew what he was doing when he pushed me against the wall and held my arms. I was trying my hardest to escape, but I couldn't while looking in his eyes and smiling in my face. I have up, let him proceed to hold me against my will.