TO KISS VENUS

OH, CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN

jeon jeongguk & the spirit of youth

when the sun shines, jeongguk turns into moondust and his pretty, pretty skin glows like the stars. he's young, he's reckless, he breathes sunlight and he got the whole world wrapped around his bones like roots and flowers and there's this kinda thing, like a vivid pomegranate, - his smile, yeah, that thing where his mouth would grow wider and cute lil bunny teeth would rip everyone's flesh apart like old polaroids - that makes him flower like an american dream and jeongguk knows he belongs to the universe.

or

in which young prince jeon jeongguk, with stars nested inside every crevice of his premature body, runs away and falls in love with a boy with a whole galaxy scattered like broken glasses on his skin

LETTERS TO THE MOON, to the lover waiting for me in the abyss of my heart

LOVER BOY TOOK MY HAND AND PULLED ME CLOSER; ( bunny boy and that fucking baby attitude would be your ruin ! ) YET YOU LET HIM BE, STEPPING ON YOUR HEART AND PLAYING WITH THE STRINGS OF YOUR CHEST AND HE'S A SMALL CHERRY IN THE HILLS OF LONELY ROADS WITH HIS COSMIC EYES AND BREATHLESS WHISPERS, ( he's gonna go away, everyone goes & never comes back ) HE SOUNDS LIKE HELIOS AND HE FEELS LIKE URANUS, HE GOT THOSE HANDS ON YOU AND HE'S HONEY SATURATED LIKE VAN GOGH BUT HE'S THE PRETTIEST LIKE THAT, WHERE YOU COULD SEE HIM SHINE TIL YOU'RE GOING BLIND, INSANE, OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND ( kiss him goodbye & let him cry ) BUT HE'S NOT YOURS AND MAYBE HE WILL NEVER BE FOR HE CHANNELS THE ENTIRE ENTITY OF EVERYTHING BAD AND EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD YET HIS BONES ARE TOO SMALL FOR YOU TO FIT IN ( made of clay and broken souls and he's a goliath, chews you full and spit you out, you're useless, you're nul ). I DON'T MIND THE TASTE OF JEALOUSY FOR IT ADDS FUEL TO MY FIRE AND I TASTE YOU ON MY TONGUE EVEN IF YOU'RE PROHIBITED LIKE WILD DREAMS AND YOU FIT IN MY HANDS PERFECTLY LIKE THAT BOTTLE OF VODKA I LOVE SO MUCH ( there's this thing about you when you got that kinda look so lewd and so pretty and so fairy with glossy lips and overripe peaches and that way how you catch fire like kerosene and maybe I am a pyromaniac ) AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I REALIZE THAT I LOVE YOU A LITTLE TOO MUCH BUT IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.