My Act Of Love| Smile For The Camera

The dimly lit room was almost taunting him as he stared in shock at the other.

Sans puts a hand over his mouth, tears starting to drop down his cheeks as his eyes widened in shock.

There in the dimly lit room was Killer, a wide grin stretch across their face while what looks to be black ink were falling down their eye sockets along from their mouth. The other grinned at him, it being wide and eerie as the knife in their hands glistened from whatever light was left in the room.

Killer's clothes were soaked from blood, the blade of the knife slowly getting blood to drip down onto the floor as the dead body just beside the other has blood slowly seeping from their clothes as it made a puddle on the floor.

"K-Killer?"

He spoke in hushed whisper, as he cannot grasped on what the hell was going on.

"Aww..." The other hummed in mock disappointment as their grin widened. "You weren't supposed to see this sweetheart."

...

"AND CUT!"

The director's voice rang as the lights were finally turned on, revealing the cameras surrounding the plain background while Sans rubbed away the tears from his eyes.

"Great job you two!" Blue, the director, chirped at them.

"Thanks B." Sans grinned before turning to Killer. “Nice job Kills."

"You too Sans." Killer shrugs but grinned anyways as he played with the prop knife in his hands before looking down at himself.

"Is it just me or do I look more hot while drenched in blood?" Killer raised a brow at him while smirking.

He snorted at that as he rolled his eyes. "I swear in some other universe, you would have probably just been, well, a killer."

Killer chuckled at what he said, taking it as though it was a compliment.

___

Wingdings Comic Sans, a famous actor in showbiz and has been in many multiple great films like An Unplanned Gift, My Arranged Marriage With An Edgy Sexy Bastard and Nothingness.

"Well it looks like people are shipping you and Killer more so now that the last trailer has premiered just 24 hours ago." Razz's face scrunched up in disbelief. "Are people always this keen to shipping everything?"

He was in his dressing room while talking to his friend/Agent, Razz.

He snorted at that as he grinned up at the other. "Remember Lust from that movie?"

Sans said remembering how the other was, they were a great guy to be honest and definitely fun to be with as Sans still hangs out with the other to this day even though the movie was launched like a year and a half ago.