Straight or gay

Straight or gay, was a game we would always play. The game was that we would spin a Bottle. If the bottle pointed at you, you where to say if you were straight or gay. If you said straight, you had to kiss the nearest person of different gender and if you said gay, you where to kiss the nearest person of same gender. The game itself was more like a confession game. But the thing is that nobody said gay. Everyone just said straight and kissed the opposite gender. That was until it was Daniels turn.

We span the bottle as usual, then it landed on Daniel.
"Straight or gay, Daniel?"
Everyone's looks was on Daniel, as if time stopped completely. The he opened his mouth and responded:
"Gay"
Everyone was in some kind of shock. Daniel!. Everyone thought that he was straight, because he is the most handsome boy in the class and he is always surrounded by girls. But when he said "Gay", he looked very happy. As if he had had that secret for a long time.
Everyone snapped out of their shock and looked around for the nearest boy. Then someone pointed at me and said:
"Chris is the nearest boy, then you have to kiss him!"
I didn't realize that I was the nearest boy. Everyone looked so focused. And I saw Daniel slowly leaning over to me. The moment went so slow, but then his lips touched mine. They were so soft and good. It felt like the moment went on forever, then someone said "10 second kiss" and before I knew it everyone said it. "10 sec kiss, 10 sec kiss!"
And we kissed another 10 sec. But I wanted more, the 10 seconds didn't last long and before I knew it the kiss ended. Then everybody said "GAY!". I looked over to Daniel and he smiled at me. And I think I blushed, like really much.