Her beginning

It was fall of 1947 and i had just got done with school. The place of Hell, where your judged, critizied, bullied. Of course thats always happened to me so i'm used to it, espeicaially the glaring, lustful eyes I get from Jack and his horny crew. Jack and his crew ( Jason and Jeffrey) aproach me, swiftly and smoothly. It's like I can smell there raginig hormone needs from here. "Hey why don't you show us around" Jack says with lustful eyes as he seems to be bathed in temptation" No thanks" I reply. "Why would I show you horny guys around the school, you've been here for three years" I say with a timid smile. "Aww c'mon we want you to show us around your body" says the guy to the right of Jackson. " Now now Jeff there's plenty of her to go around right honey" Jason says smirkly as he moves closely and gently touches me arm. ' No thanks I'm not your personal cum dumpster" I say swatting Jason's hand away from my shoulder. Jeff takes a couple step towards me as he corners me into a wall. "Ohh I see you like to be rough. I'll show you rough" he says as he inchs his hands towards my right breast. "Hey! What're you kids doing huh? Go get to class before you're late" Coach James said with a bat in his hands. We're on after school duty, or rather I am. They're in detention. I pull out a mop and start sweeping the floor of the girls bathroom, some girls come from within a corner and laugh at me. Mud spills all over me as I open the stall to clean it, see that I'm not strong at all I let them take pictures and pester me. I stare in the mirror and look at the words covered in blood appear.
"You Won't Die, I Am Alive"